05/06 UD Sweet Shot - 3 pack highlights

Prototype

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ryan
okay so i break the first pack and find a parallel /199
not too bad, then i see its ronald murray... not good enough i figure

so onto pack #2, ho fucking hum... all base - and the big fat decoys cant help but make me feel even more ripped off

so i go one last pack. i see theres just 3 cards in it (plus the decoy of course) and one is decidedly thicker than the other 2. so i quickly get to it and see its a lakers jersey...
Kobe?
Odom?
George? :?

oh hell no, its Mr Magic Johnson and its serially numbered /125
its my first retired legend jersey pull, and i must say im quite pleased indeed.

on a side note i saw a guy bust a box of hardcourt and both the rookies he pulled were chris paul's.... the lucky bastard. funny thing is they were sequentially numbered. like say one was 522/1750. the other wouldve been 523/1750. has anyone else had similar happen to them?

Nice pull Ryan, well done! :D Was it Mayur breaking the Hardcourt? He has his fair share of mojo the lucky guy..

Cards often will be in sequence if from the same case/box, see it a lot with the AFL cards too...

:roll: LMK when you wanna trade 4 magic :)

I got cards on ur want list and u know this :lol:

justdabestcards said:
Nice pull Ryan, well done! :D Was it Mayur breaking the Hardcourt? He has his fair share of mojo the lucky guy..

Cards often will be in sequence if from the same case/box, see it a lot with the AFL cards too...

:roll: LMK when you wanna trade 4 magic :)

I got cards on ur want list and u know this :lol:

nah, was this guy i met called leroy i think. i refered him onto the forum, so hopefully he'll join up soon

who's this mayur guy. ive heard about him but not sure if ive seen him. whats he look like.

the rest of that hardcourt box wasnt anything very special. ariza auto and jamal crawford GU

hill33 said:
Got a scan of the Magic ? I like seeing pics of cards rather than just being told about them :D

scans will come when possible. best i can do for the time being
once i do have the scan though i'll be taking trade offers on it

Back
Top Bottom