05-06 spx box break right now

Mojo mate, good luck, dibs on hinrichs and araujo's :)

JZA l like to bust at least 2 boxers of spx and i might just give the spgu box another brake, but the misses is cracking the shits a little, and by the way nice pic under your name. No worries cath

pack 13

4 base = s.o'neal & webber

winning materials carmelo anthony

pack 14

3 base = kidd & yao

spxcitement veterans j.stockton 428 / 999

pack 17

4 base = amare & wade

redemption card level 2, card no 146 travis diener rookie auto (have not heard of this guy before is he any good)

pack 18

3 base = m.j.

spxcitement rookies danny granger 731 / 1999

andrew3134 said:
pack 17

4 base = amare & wade

redemption card level 2, card no 146 travis diener rookie auto (have not heard of this guy before is he any good)

pack 18

3 base = m.j.

spxcitement rookies danny granger 731 / 1999

sorry to say he aint anything special

guys just a quick question, about 20 of the base cards i received are all out alignment and shadows behind the player sit a about 1cm apart from the player. I know they are base cards but does anyone think i should lodge a complaint to UD, or should i not worry about.

rashard lewis.jpg

Thats crap! Sure jump up and down even if you really dont' care. They should reward you for getting a crap box.

Another crap box I might add. Man you are having no luck at all.

i havent seen a good break yet of these. and there seems to be a huge glut of them on the market, you can get winning combos for $1 on ebay.

travis diener is an awesome player, do u guys kno anything about him? he was one of the best shooters in the draft, probably only second from the outside to salim stoudamire. he was picked around 50th, but only because of his lack of size, he's about 5'10-6'0 (white guy) and people worry about his ability to be physical. but for a point guard, he's as good as they come in the draft. if he gets a time to shine, he'll be like a taller version of earl boykins.

bad note- his auto SUCKS!

Back
Top Bottom