This months group buy last chance to get in!

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Ok no clear winner for the one box and take advantage of case odds etc.

So this is how it will be.

This months group buy is for ANY box you like. One box per person limit unless there is an extra box available. That way the most mebers get to save.

To save duty and gst hassles the box buy is limited to 10 people(possibly more if cheper boxes are chosen)

IF more than 10 people are in then names are drawn randomly by myself. Each month priority will be given to those that miss out on previous box group buys.

At this stage pick any box out now and available at OC sportscards.
http://www.ocsportscards.com/servlet/the-Basketball-Boxes/Categories

At this stage shipping added to the cost would be about $10US for each and that covers express shipping to you at this end. Boxes usually reach me in 4 or so days after shipped so a 5-7 day or so turnaround for each one of you. Much easier, cheaper and quicker.

Im working on a cheaper shipping deal and better price so it may drop the $10 down a little. It may stay the same though as some boxes are bigger than others(eg Elevations are tiny while others are larger making the package heavier and more expensive to ship) I don't see why we shouldn't get a better deal than we do currently though.

So to be in simply post what box you would like.

Payments are to be made with DD or money order. Pretty easy really.

The Dec one though WILL be a full Fleer case though.

Thanks guys
Chad.

Re: How this months group buy works.

do you have a link for OC Sportscards Chad? so i can browse what they have available :)

Chad....do you know if these guys have older boxes as well....SPGU etc??

Hi,
This is a great idea, I just sent a PM with my box request.
Thanks AJ:rolleyes:

Chad I'll take this but there is only one left. so can you contact them to shot gun it for me before it gets snaked?
2005/06 Upper Deck SP Authentic Basketball Sports Trading Card Box

Sorry for jumping on, but I wanted to say thanks to Chad & Graham for all their help with all these box buys. It's obviously no easy task, and to keep everyone satisfied is not always an easy job either.

But big ups to you guys!

Sorry for jumping on, but I wanted to say thanks to Chad & Graham for all their help with all these box buys. It's obviously no easy task, and to keep everyone satisfied is not always an easy job either.

But big ups to you guys!

It is expecially good considering they dont have to do it and they basically to it to benifit complete strangers....:D :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry for being the new-comer and asking probably stupid questions BUT....
How much is it for everything. Cause im a big fan of "TELL ME HOW MUCH, AND I SHALL SUPPLY CREDIT".
Anywhom.... Just interested in prices as i have family in the US so wanna see how things compair.

How much is it for everything. Cause im a big fan of "TELL ME HOW MUCH, AND I SHALL SUPPLY CREDIT".

Its around $1 Mil, you supply credit and you will get 1 new shiney box ;)

Hehe, click on the link Chad had in the first post, and that has all the prices listed for each product :)

Email sent about the 2005/06 Upper Deck SP Authentic Basketball Sports Trading Card Box for ya.

No need to PM just post if you are in and what product ;-)

And Mavs that post brought a tear to the eye and made it all worth it.

Hi,
I forgot they put the dates around the other way over in the states so here is my selection these should be out by the time Chad has final names inplace.

I would like a box of 06/07 UD Hardcourt. Let me know if I make into the buy.
Thanks AJ IS SNORING:rolleyes:

Hi,
I would like a box of 06/07 UD SP game used Basketball Hobby. Let me know if I make into the buy.
Thanks AJ IS SNORING:rolleyes:

AJ, I'm pretty sure the group buy is only for boxes that are available and in stock now. The 06/07 SP game used isn't released until the 8th of November.

I'll put my name in for a box of 06/07 Fleer Ultra, if I am one of the lucky chosen few.

put me in for a box of 06/07 ultra as-well chad and thanks for puting this all together.. love your work :D

I never join the group buy yet, but just express my appreciation Chad doing all the work for ''card group'' thumb up!!:smt038 :smt038 :smt038

I normally do group buys at the start of the month to work with peoples pays and budgets. Organise early so people have time to save and pay too. So money should be in to me by the start of Nov to make it quick for all.

And guys.
We are not going to carry 05/06 SP Authentic anymore and are starting to move all of our 05/06 boxes to the clearance “rack”. As more and more of the 06/07 product comes in, you will see our inventory of 05/06 disappear.

Please only ask for products listed available.

Back
Top Bottom