Uncut, Canvas, Free packages and "I want a trade, no I don't, yes, i do" guy mailday

nandalinnaung

Dwight Howard #12
Real Name
Nanda Linn Aung
eBay User
nandalinnaung
Hi everyone,

i got a few packages yesterday and today..

being so lazy, i will just share for what I've scanned today.. LOL

First card..

So happy Because it's Dwight Court Authentics #496.. my new number for my project...
photo shoot game used. Mauro sent me everything free.. I am so blessed to be here.. u are a great person.. actually he sent me other cards including Finest Gasol #, Horace Grant and of course most importantly., the card I needed, my first Dwight UD Star Rookie... :thumbsup:

0496.jpg

Second card..

Travis sent me a few stuff too... thanks Travis, you are awesome ;)

First Bull first championship squad uncut sheet...

pretty awesome because haven't seen Pip & Grant's double size card before from regular set.

Sorry the sheet is bigger than A4 :)

uncut.jpg

And Topps Reserve Canvas auto.. 8x10... pretty awesome with topps authentic sticker, plus, i don't have his auto.. Maurice Taylor...by the way..

MoTayAuto.jpg

and Dwight/Amare dual ultra /100

0067.jpg

It's all from free package...

And lastly.. got this card.. I have been monitoring this card for sometimes, alot of guys here knew it... Matt (Nash13) has been very helpful with me getting kobe's auto... which i really wanted... I missed out about 7-10 kobe autos.. and finally last week, i bid some of Barry(djbj64)'s auctions...

So, at $75 bucks, that was the maz I would have paid.. so, i bid at $75 and lost by a sniper. (i was online that time BTW).. so, i was like, OK.. that's what the winner deserves... so, i log off ebay.. came to ozcard, chat with u guys.. and in a couple of hours, Barry sent me second chance offer... (he happened to have two redemptions from UD).. so, the auction one was 155/200 and

this one came in as...

Auto0080.jpg

Thanks for viewing.....

comments and suggestions welcome..

Have a good one...

Re: Uncut, Canvas, Free packages and "I want a trade, no I don't, yes, i do" guy mail

sweet uncut sheet....the dual with amare is pretty cool.

excellent kobe auto mate.

Re: Uncut, Canvas, Free packages and "I want a trade, no I don't, yes, i do" guy mail

Bulls uncut sheets is a cool addition.Well done on that.

Cheers

How rare are these and are they numbered?

Thanks Andy,

I am so stoked about kobe even though I don't like him very much hehe.. not my favorite player, but really wanted his early Kobe autos.. coz you know, early autos are quite rare for those who decided to sign alot at the moment...

Like Steve Nash, Drexler, Wilkins, Iverson, Wade...

sweet uncut sheet....the dual with amare is pretty cool.

excellent kobe auto mate.

Jay,

Thanks for your comment.. I am not so sure how rare..They are not numbered. please ask Travis about this.. it looks like complimentary product from Kodak on particular sale or as you can see it in pip/grant double size photo, it's probably a celebration sheet for Chicago Bulls 25th anniversary logo.. so, maybe Hoops, Kodak and Bulls collaborated for their 25th team anniversary.

Also the card checklist numbers aren't on the back like the normal cards. just stats and names...

I am happy because this is very first Bulls championship 10 players squad and once i saw this sheet, it brings alot of memories.. especially the book... Jordan rules.. how Jordan, Jerry Krause, Phil Jackson and other players managed and interacted on their first title.. and sufferings to Detroit in previous years.. just pop up everything all at once as soon as I saw these guys.. pretty great feeling for me indeed.. and i wanted to share with u guys. especially Bulls die-hard fans...

cheers

Bulls uncut sheets is a cool addition.Well done on that.

Cheers

How rare are these and are they numbered?

Ling I'd be asking "iluvrefractors" about the Hoops Sheets, I remember he once had near on the set of them from many years, and has a vast knowledge on them.

Nice Kobe auto man.

Thanks Scott.. with my budget and range, this one is pretty nice, besides, Barry's cards are always in good condition.. you can see the corners and surface on this one..

Ling I'd be asking "iluvrefractors" about the Hoops Sheets, I remember he once had near on the set of them from many years, and has a vast knowledge on them.

Brad,

oh that is cool.. I have done some deals with him, but he rarely shows up..
would love to learn more about these... Travis (Funkadelic) sent me, I just have no idea, just loving it, because it has two Horace Grant photos....

cheers for the advice.

I really have no idea, I remember seeing it on Ebay a long time ago and picked it up cheap with you in mind because it had Horace.. Thats about all I know ;) I'm glad you like it mate.

The Kobe auto is really cool and how come we don't get to see the front of the Dwight E-XL? :p

I really have no idea, I remember seeing it on Ebay a long time ago and picked it up cheap with you in mind because it had Horace.. Thats about all I know ;) I'm glad you like it mate.

The Kobe auto is really cool and how come we don't get to see the front of the Dwight E-XL? :p

Travis,

Absolutely, I love the sheet.. and everything you sent me.. it's not everyday stuff we would see... I really appreciate what you have done to me... :worthy:

Sorry about Dwight E-XL thingy.. that is scanned for my project..

Dwight Numbers.. I will only scan for the card number side.. so, forgive me for not scanning..:D

thanks for ur package and ur comment..

Nice mail day mate, and great gestures by everyone involved. Love the uncut set and glad to see u finally got a kobe auto into your PC and for $75 too! Great pick ups.

Nice mail day mate, and great gestures by everyone involved. Love the uncut set and glad to see u finally got a kobe auto into your PC and for $75 too! Great pick ups.

Andrew,

thanks alot..

i dunno whether you want or not.. now i don't really need to win this item.. but it's really rare and a great auto.. he's been lowering this card value by $2-5 each time.. and i think the listing won't stay too long considering this dual auto books
US$150..

the link's here

i just didn't buy it because i just won some other autos and now got one kobe auto..

7e88_1.JPG

it's a beauty and I think Jay Williams will make back into NBA in a couple of years from NBDL...

This is what seller responded regarding this card.. oh, yes, he's got alot of cool kobe cards auctions at the moment and this week is probably best week to pay via paypal since US currency is all time low... (Canadians are already joking their currency is more valuable than US.. and it basically seems so)

Code:
hello shipping is $3.85 air-letter post and then $1.00 for each other item won within 24hrs of auction ending except large lots. 
thanks for looking nldcollector

Thanks Andy,

I am happy because this is very first Bulls championship 10 players squad and once i saw this sheet, it brings alot of memories.. especially the book... Jordan rules.. how Jordan, Jerry Krause, Phil Jackson and other players managed and interacted on their first title.. and sufferings to Detroit in previous years.. just pop up everything all at once as soon as I saw these guys.. pretty great feeling for me indeed.. and i wanted to share with u guys. especially Bulls die-hard fans...

cheers

Your right mate.Detriot "bad boys" defeating the Bulls for 3 straight yrs definitely brings back bad memories.Jordan could of easily won more rings if it ain't for them:lol:.Then once again, Jordan had a career yr during that stretch winning league MVP, Defensive player of the yr and All-star MVP in 88.What amazes me about about Jordan was he was always better than his hype.Unlike a Kobe or Lebron James.

Thks for sharing that Bulls memoribilia piece and pls post the Jordan auto when you get one.

Cheers

Sweet pick ups, especially the Kobe. :thumbsup:

Great pickups linn, well done to the members who sent the freebies :thumbsup:..... also the kobe is sweetttttttttttt:D

nice gestures by all members who sent the free stuff...

Linn... nice cards there, the kobe auto is a really good looking addition but i love the uncut bulls sheet... stuff like that is co rare to find and a quirky addition to a collection... well done!

That Maurice Taylor looks familiar. Did Trav pull that at a card show earlier in the year?! or am I just having Deja Vu??

Great pickups Linn! Love the Evolve design :)

Uncut sheet is sweet as Linn! Love the Kobe auto too! Congrats on that!

Back
Top Bottom