Regrets

ratsdm

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
ratsdm44
Interested to hear about any cards you may have sold or traded that you wish you hadnt. There are probably other threads like this around.

I traded an SPGU Kareem/Malone/Jordan/Chamberlain GU away (if it was to you, I wasnt unhappy with the trade just now wish I had hung on to it).

What have you guys let go which in hindsight you wouldnt have?

oh man, i traded my rajon rondo autos for just a full panini donruss set :l
including my 09/10 UD Signature Collection Rajon Rondo (Short Printed)
I promiced myself i would keep it forever. And of coarse I didn't :(

oh man, i traded my rajon rondo autos for just a full panini donruss set :l
including my 09/10 UD Signature Collection Rajon Rondo (Short Printed)
I promiced myself i would keep it forever. And of coarse I didn't :(

And those promises often go unkept huh? I have done the same, got hold of a card i thought I would never part with then soon enough trade it away.

I let go of 2 cards that I was like "man why the hell did I do that" ... one was a KG tag card #5/6 that I wish I still had ... the other was my Nash/Lebron Dual Tag card ... like 6 months after I sold It ... the guy randomly listed It ... I got SOOO lucky and got It back. So I plan on keeping It for good. ... Anything else that I sold off and regret ? Not really ... for the most part you can usually get a card to replace It, unless It's something pretty unique. ... Sometimes you gotta remember their only things ... But of course we're In the hobby and love our sports cards. :lol:

As above, there's so many in my "sold" folder in my bucket it almost brings a tear to the eye.

im yet to regret selling anything honestly, i more regret holding onto some things and not selling them when they were new and the market was hot for them!

im yet to regret selling anything honestly, i more regret holding onto some things and not selling them when they were new and the market was hot for them!

Indeed - 10 to 15 years makes a big difference to a Mashburn collector! lol

sold a Blake Griffin Crown Royale auto for $50, then a month later they were selling for $250, a Derrick Rose Bowman 48 Auto for $30 then a month later they were selling for $120.
Sh1t happens!

The wife just asked to me to do a completed listing search for some cards we sold on eBay in 2008 for approx $420US, after checking the completed listings for Kevin Durant 07-08 Topps Finest Refractors Silver, Red, Green, Blue, Black & Gold this was the result in this exact order :cautious: :ermm::blink::eek::cry::sick::cry::sick:

No more reminiscing for us.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom