Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hey guys

Opened 10 rack packs of Empire Strikes Back Series 1 and got almost a complete set. Missing 2 or 3 cards for the set.

scan0119 (Medium).jpg

Anyone here collect these or have any to trade ?

Also got 2 wax boxes of Series 2 and Series 3 I am busting when I get a chance. Plenty of gum in these boxes!

Got them from a seller in the US. The rack packs (which have 3 unopened wax packs in a plastic sleeve) cost $10 US each, and the boxes costs $95 US each.

I will scan the rack sleeves and some of the cards and stickers when I get a chance if you guys are interested. Stickers come 1 per pack.

thats pretty cool, it would have been fun looking at all those cards, from memory they have a jigsaw puzzle on the back and show some actual picture from the movie onthe front.

Graham, id be interested in a few packs.....just for the Gum! nah seriously, wouldnt mind picking up a couple of packs for someone I know!

Cheers
Matt

Attached are scans of the Series 1 Rack Pack and Series 1, 2 & 3 packs. You can see the gum in the front of the series 2 pack!

Scan0015 (Large).jpg

Graham, id be interested in a few packs.....just for the Gum! nah seriously, wouldnt mind picking up a couple of packs for someone I know!

I took some gum along to the Brisbane meet - ask tss501 and scotte what it tastes like!

I'd be interested in some packs if for sale.

I have some packs but they are in the PC - if you guys are serious about getting some packs i'll try and get some more and let you know.

Back
Top Bottom