#001 League Sensations & Young Guns (Framed Jersey Image on Page 13)

I would say any kind of damage detracts from the overall value of any card. If you were to get that card graded by CGA I am sure this would impact on the overall rating.

I recall seeing a picture posted here of Wally Lewis signing his legends cards from 14 Traders.

The pile he had in front of him looked to be well over 250.

I know the signing players are given some (not sure how many) but for arguments sake say there are 30 spares, this is a heap of cards to have to replace over the course of a release.

ESP's quality control is terrible. I think that all high end signatures need to go back to being via redemption. The amount of legends signatures I have seen on eBay that have been pulled out of a packet but a kid and then thrown on eBay with dog ears etc is not good.

Yes i think an incomplete 4 does detract from the card !! And therefore the value .....

And to say Hope you enjoy your card is a bit of a slap in the face .... Do I have a choice ??? :( :(

They really do love that "Secondary Market" claim....

Why do they consider buying cards from ESP retailers as "Secondary market"

Would others say it does not detract from the card ? As this is my first Legend card and am NOT happy

For me personally if it was a Provan or Raper Legend card I wouldn't be overly concerned about such a small piece of the gold numbering missing as long as the card is MINT and the signature neat and clear.

That is not to say I agree with the quality of customer services people are receiving.

Ross

FINALLY! It surfaces in a Diggaz Trading Cards Group Break tonight!

Congrats to the winner!

img027.jpg

Yes, it was me. A big thanks to Michael @Diggaz TC for the opportunity and the break. Fell off my chair when it came out. Pity about the timing, would have come in handy about this time last year to trade for the Darius Boyd but that clearly wasn't meant to be.

I will say this much, the Parker will not be going on Ebay. As I usually do, I will be making this card available to the Broncos fans that frequent these pages. It's more important to me that the card goes to a good home. I will not be sending it in for redemption. I will leave that up to the person who gets it.

Soon I will create a post in the for sale section where people can make offers.

Best of luck to all those who may be interested.

Yes, it was me. A big thanks to Michael @Diggaz TC for the opportunity and the break. Fell off my chair when it came out. Pity about the timing, would have come in handy about this time last year to trade for the Darius Boyd but that clearly wasn't meant to be.

I will say this much, the Parker will not be going on Ebay. As I usually do, I will be making this card available to the Broncos fans that frequent these pages. It's more important to me that the card goes to a good home. I will not be sending it in for redemption. I will leave that up to the person who gets it.

Nice one Mark! True gentleman of the hobby

Class act, well done. I hope a similarly thoughtful Broncos fan gets the card.

Back
Top Bottom