Young Gun for the PC

1967Sharks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
1967sharks
Big thanks to Collect94 for my favourite mail in a long time. :thumbsup:
Feels nice not to have to track this down anymore.

scan0005-4_zpsf7d7c98e.jpg

Fantastic card Justin Congrats, Dave they only had enough cardboard to make the top 15 young guns, As parra finished last they seem to have missed out, But i hear it will be the only insert in the 3rd series later this year, And limited only to 16, the total of parramattas premiership points last year>> LOL

Fantastic card Justin Congrats, Dave they only had enough cardboard to make the top 15 young guns, As parra finished last they seem to have missed out, But i hear it will be the only insert in the 3rd series later this year, And limited only to 16, the total of parramattas premiership points last year>> LOL

hahahaha arent we on fire tonight hahahahaha The eels young gun is so rare, unlike the the more common young guns, its a 1 in 4 releases insert and numbered too :)

IM running scared of the monumental task that we face on thurs nite, Wanna put some packs of traders on it??

:lol: i am worried it may have been a flash in the pan hahaha ...Traders!!!!! really ok how many 3-4 packs i dont want to see either of us waste our money on too many hahahaha

Sorry Justin didnt mean to hijack your thread mate

Back
Top Bottom