Hockey mailday

Treysportcc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ray
Future Watch Auto with debut date inscription which appear on the 1st 50 of the serial# /999 set. This lasted all of 3 days in my possession as a PC card became available. Goalie cards are some of my favourites especially when they show the helmet artwork.
This may come back as a regretful sale years down the line if he ends up having a long career. One of the better net protectors in this class.
20230821_202221.jpg

Oh boy. Totally understand flipping the Knight to get into the Stutzle. 99% you will not regret that move. Stutzle is a jet.

Beautiful Cards! The auto patch is a huge card.

Did you hit the Knight in a break?

Last edited:
I would've loved to get a Stutzle FWA when the product first released but he was too pricey for me at $500USD. I'm a big believer. He's the best of that draft by a long way imo. I like Dylan Cozens as well but Stutzle is better and a year younger. I sold both my YG PSA10's of him but I've just sent another one in so hopefully it comes back gem mint.

Great to see such a beauty on here. UD make some nice cards.

Last edited:
Oh boy. Totally understand flipping the Knight to get into the Stutzle. 99% you will not regret that move. Stutzle is a jet.

Beautiful Cards! The auto patch is a huge card.

Did you hit the Knight in a break?
Yep, got both the FWA and Stutzle Rookie Quad Foundations in a select your hit case break. The Cup patches were cheap almost guaranteed a quad foundation card in a box, I actually hit 5 in the case. Just wanting a piece of the cup but so stoked when the /10 patches came out and it was of the main PC.
I've owned the Premier RPA for a while just trying to work towards the cup one now.

Back
Top Bottom