You MMA guys

infestacide

Metal Head
Real Name
Ben
Did anyone else find it funny when kimbo slice was tko'd by the late replacement yesterday? Rocky Balboa anyone?? Made me laugh pretty hard. Mind you i did think it was a bit of a grey stoppage. Yeah he wasnt fighting back, but i dont think he was seriously hurt.

I dont think he was ever going to be a serious threat in mma anyway, more of a side show attraction. Kinda like Mundine in boxing, his an ass clown, but he still sells ppvs even when his fighting bums.

Any thoughts?

Kimbo doesn't fight in any real MMA, he's a noone, Dana White and the UFC laughed at him when he asked for a contract.......

If you wanna see a kid who is coming through the UFC ranks and has unbelievable MMA skills look up Dustin Hazlett........nicknamed "McLovin" he's a freak best submissions I've seen in 3-4 years in the UFC.

It's more like a cult following, he is only a brawler. Overhand rights will only get you so far in this sport. I fight MMA (currently only an amateur with a 3-0 record :(), and punching power like Kimbo's is something you definitely have to look out for, because pretty much all of his punches have knockout power if they connect. But any good wrestler could beat him, and jiu jiutsu guy who could take it to the mat could submit him (if he doesn't get out of it with his ungodly strength).

Boxer, no, too slow. MMA fighter, maybe in a year or two, but for now, no. Street brawler, yes.

If I'm in a bar and Kimbo is with me, I would feel comfortable talking **** to anyone and everyone :).

might of lost e few fans there lol but still was good 2 watch his streetfights on utube, would of liked 2 c a stand up battle with him and ken

Back
Top Bottom