Yahoo Fantasy Trades???

Not a problem Mavs.

At my age, I know a few things about many things, but yeah, Waivers can be confusing to work out for starters.

As a newbie, I was hoping you wouldn't have set your rosters daily, and hoped for an easier matchup, and hopefully a win.

I'll trade you Billups, Tinsley & ???

for Dirk & ???

MavsMan© said:
Fuck my teams' rooted! both Fantasy team. and the Mavs.
My two best Forwards are fucked...

I take this back.....

Mike James boosted my stats by draining 6 treys, with 36pts, 5rebs in the loss to Rashard's Sonics
As Lewis scored 41 points shooting .571, along with 8rebs, 2asts, 1blk.

Could be in for a close finish to the end of round 2.
Bibby and Salmons need to help me out some more tho...

Still thinking of trading some players...

Bibby
Salmons
Lewis
Croshere
Ely
Childress
Mason
Payton
Daniels

Depending on offer of course

I should win today 11-0 with a bit of luck! Up 10-0 already and looking good for today bar a breakout performance by one of Ruckers team. I hope his mate doesn't also do the NBA stats! :wink:

Well done man, that's awesome!!

I got a question for ya's.

If ya set ur lineups for a week, then make a waiver, does it reset them all?

I thought it'd just reset the players in question, now I gotta go set them all again...

Yeah mavs, I noticed that too! Have set my team up for the month and then I traded and made a waiver and you have to go through and alter it again. Thinks it is just that position though?

chadjaja® said:
I should win today 11-0 with a bit of luck! Up 10-0 already and looking good for today bar a breakout performance by one of Ruckers team. I hope his mate doesn't also do the NBA stats! :wink:

I'm just too lazy to update my team..... :(

Jase & Mavs, I think you can only set your team for a week at a time. If you start setting for the next week, it resets the 1st week roster (but that happened to me a few years ago. They may have fixed this since)

But yeah, if yo do a trade or waivers, then you have to reset your complete roster.

Yeah, think they have fixed it Clarkey, all my changes up to the 30th of November are still the same as when I set them last week.

By the way anyone got a mid-range Centre up for trade? Noone too good, just need another centre coz only have two.

What's his stats like first! :)

Here's my entire team:

K. Hinrich
D. Wade
C. Webber
R. Jefferson
E. Jones
T. Thomas
A. Walker
P. Brezec
T. Ratliff
D. Fisher
D. Williams
Ke. Thomas
B. Bowan

I didnt mean myt list dude, soz. He's a Free Agent.

I wouldnt mind Hinrich off ya??? :p

Give ya:

Desmond Mason
Austin Croshere
Rashard Lewis
Childress

For:
Hinrich
Webber
Jefferson
Brezec (who)

What ya think?

NAH, Hinrich, Webber and Jefferson have been holding it together for me, they are perfect backup for Wade!

Yeah, but it's all about the averages! :lol:

Lewis putting up 18 to Jefferson's 20+ AND

Mason's putting up 7 to Walker's 15!

You're killin' me here with these trade offers! :lol:

Got shit rebounding as it is, if I lose those guys, it goes further down the gurgler. Wonder if anyones done like three, four, or five teams in a trade proposition? That would be crazy!

All good, I try....

Need some rebounders myself. Dirk's just not holding the team...

I picked up Swift from the FA Pool, hopefully he can bring some boards.

I would have gone with Ostertag before I picked up Mutombo....

His mins havent been very productive....

Desange Diop's done better... lol. (not that Diops a BAD player, he's a monster on the defensive end!!)

Willing to trade:

J. Rose
T. Ford
K. Korver
S. May
D. George
E. Okafor
E. Curry
T. Chandler
A. Davis
S. Jasikevicius
M. Williams (ATL)