WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Thought I'd put up here, rather than just submit trade offers to everyone (I've done that a bit too, lol).

Why not list your own players you're thinking of trading? (if you dont have any, please dont post).

Here's some players that I have available pending trade bait coming back in.

Mike Bibby (PG)
Marquis Daniels (SG, SF)
Desmond Mason (SG, SF)
Rashard Lewis (SF)
Josh Childress (SG, SF)

I may be interested in Bibby. His stocks have gone down though this season so I might not give up much. How about a bench player and a carton of beer Scotty??

None of that cascade crap, good ol boags mate. Northerner beer :wink:

I'm needing a decent C & SG. The following are available -

Chauncey Billups (PG)
Jamaal Tinsley (PG)
Fred Jones (SG)
Jim Jackson (SG, SF)
Kelvin Cato (C)
Antonio McDyess (PF)

I could also include Rasho Nesterovic (C) & Kurt Thomas (PF, C) if the deal is good enough.

i'm open to consider any trade offers at the moment
my team is the Amsterdam Spliffs and my players are as follows

Steve Nash
Cuttino Mobley
Morris Peterson
Josh Howard
Dwight Howard
Udonis Haslem
Brad Miller
Adonal Foyle
Raja Bell
Trevor Ariza
Deron Williams
Mike Miller
Stromile Swift

chadjaja® said:
I may be interested in Bibby. His stocks have gone down though this season so I might not give up much. How about a bench player and a carton of beer Scotty??

None of that cascade crap, good ol boags mate. Northerner beer :wink:

good man chad. and if he offers you a trade in Cascade remember every cascade is worth only 1/3 boags (eg. 1 boags = 3 cascades)

kicking your ass? i dont think so! u won the match up for the week man

though i did kinda rake it in on FT%, pts, rebs (despite losing the Orebs), and assists (thank u mr nash for 50 in a week)

mavs: at the moment im interested in getting childress off of you, but its too hard to get a worthwhile deal with a 2 for 1 involving nash. only got so many roster spots to work with, and he was my first round draft pick . so yeah lets see if we can work out something for childress?

need Nash or B.Miller
check mine (Outlaw is the Law)

note: T-Mac is out for 3 weeks...

Prototype said:
mavs: at the moment im interested in getting childress off of you, but its too hard to get a worthwhile deal with a 2 for 1 involving nash. only got so many roster spots to work with, and he was my first round draft pick . so yeah lets see if we can work out something for childress?

YGM....

:)

Hey, what's the go with Waivers?

I tried to pick up a player and it said I had to wait until today.

Then today comes, and I got rejected....

Says someone else had a higher priority on him than me, yet I wasnt asked to put a priority on it.....??? :?

Look on the leaderboard. There is a column there which displays waiver priority. The lower the number, the better the chance of getting a player off waivers. If you're ranked #1, no one has a higher priority, so you will get the player. If you have #16, then everyone has a higher priority, so you will only get the player if nobody else picks the player up.

After the claim a player off waivers, you get assigned the last number, with everyone moving up.

So to answer, the manager who claimed the player you were after had a lower waiver priority than you, and now should have a higher waiver priority than you (unless you've picked a player off waiver's)

PS - Nope on Childress for Billups. I will look to counter, but waiting on response from another offer I've made, and seeing how your teams goes with Proto...

Fuck my teams' rooted! both Fantasy team. and the Mavs.

Dirks Injured, and so's Harris, and Stackhouse, and Pavel.....

Oh and Rashard Lewis is now injured...

My two best Forwards are fucked...

Is there something we can do about injured players, or do we just have to stick with em (unless we waiver them/trade them?)

Oh and thanks Clarkey, I get it now.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom