Wow!!!!!!

33WING

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Leigh
eBay User
frontier_basketball_cards_and_memorabilia
These boys are targets no matter where they are.

Drinking during the season = match suspension. Just what the Hawks need.

Collingwood star Alan Didak faces certain punishment from his AFL club over an incident involving Christopher Wayne Hudson, the man charged with the Melbourne CBD shootings.

The club is blaming a "chance meeting" at a Melbourne nightclub over Didak accepting a lift from Hudson early on the morning of June 12.

Didak, winner of the Magpies' best and fairest award last year, made a statement to Victorian police on Thursday afternoon.

Before the June 18 CBD shootings, Hudson was wanted for questioning over another incident, also on June 12, when shots were allegedly fired at a factory in suburban Campbellfield.

After meeting with Didak, police indicated he would not face charges.

"Alan has made a fault in relation to judgment, and that's really as far as I'd like to take it," said Detective Sergeant Michael Engel from the Armed Crime Task Force.

While the police will not take action against Didak, the club admitted that he had been "drinking very heavily" at the time he met with Hudson.

Collingwood star Alan Didak faces certain punishment from his AFL club over an incident involving Christopher Wayne Hudson, the man charged with the Melbourne CBD shootings.

The club is blaming a "chance meeting" at a Melbourne nightclub over Didak accepting a lift from Hudson early on the morning of June 12.

Didak, winner of the Magpies' best and fairest award last year, made a statement to Victorian police on Thursday afternoon.

Before the June 18 CBD shootings, Hudson was wanted for questioning over another incident, also on June 12, when shots were allegedly fired at a factory in suburban Campbellfield.

"Alan has made a fault in relation to judgment, and that's really as far as I'd like to take it," said Detective Sergeant Michael Engel from the Armed Crime Task Force.

While the police will not take action against Didak, the club admitted that he had been "drinking very heavily" at the time he met with Hudson.

Even as a Hawk supporter, I can honestly say that I don't think Didak's actions warrents a suspension. They'll need him on field now that their leading goal kicker is out.

i think the suspension is more for being out and drinking and putting himself in the position where this could happen

During the press conference he looked like death warmed up & mentioned that he made a judgement error.

He managed to find his way inside one of the Melbourne Hells Angels Club Houses but said he had no choice, just falling short of saying he was kidnapped. He has found his way into hot water.

During the press conference he looked like death warmed up & mentioned that he made a judgement error.

He managed to find his way inside one of the Melbourne Hells Angels Club Houses but said he had no choice, just falling short of saying he was kidnapped. He has found his way into hot water.

then again he is a moron :p

I'm not going to label him but i will say that these guys need to understand that they are prime targets in public especially when they decide to hit the turps and go clubbing.

I would be more worried about the Hells Angels than the Police or Eddie McGuire if i was Didak, hence maybe why he looked like death warmed up.

I'm not going to label him but i will say that these guys need to understand that they are prime targets in public especially when they decide to hit the turps and go clubbing.

I would be more worried about the Hells Angels than the Police or Eddie McGuire if i was Didak, hence maybe why he looked like death warmed up.

I think Didak will have to beef up security at his place... eddie is looking for him....

according to aus sportscenter - he will play against Hawthorn. Which reeks of double standards.

He should have been suspended based on earlier COllingwood suspensions.

according to aus sportscenter - he will play against Hawthorn. Which reeks of double standards.

Agreed AJ, but if collingwood do that, they may aswell hand us the 4 points from now.... Double standards = Eddie McGuire.

My thoughts exactly, not because i'm a Hawks man but double standards at the club which might cause a stir against those players in the past that were burnt for the same decisions.

This was obviously kept quiet by the club since it happened a while back which maybe why he's still on the list. Let's wait for the weekend.

Ahh so maybe the media will get of Cousins case for hanging out with gangsters (lol) ;)

True, but I dont think the pies will do so, they wont have any scoring options left.

The pies won't suspend him cause it doesn't matter what they're players do if they are a star. Look at what happened to Ben Johnson and Tarrant last season, Nothing. Yet Chad Morrison gets a $20,000 fine. Collingwood have extreme double standards when it comes to a name. Hence they couldn;t control Tarrant and had to trade him

The pies won't suspend him cause it doesn't matter what they're players do if they are a star. Look at what happened to Ben Johnson and Tarrant last season, Nothing. Yet Chad Morrison gets a $20,000 fine. Collingwood have extreme double standards when it comes to a name. Hence they couldn;t control Tarrant and had to trade him

And he's been keeping outta trouble ever since :p

Tarrant is a knob head, i went to high school with him and he was an idiot back then and nothings changed, Dean Solomon too, they used to walk around the school like they owned the place and everyone hated them

he was out drinking way passed club curfew, Gary Pert basically said that in the press conference

So what exactly should he be suspended for here when the cops have cleared him of any wrong doing??

All he did was make a judgement error from what ive read.

he was out drinking way passed club curfew, Gary Pert basically said that in the press conference

Matty answered your question. You're happy to suspend Davis and co....

See I told you there were double standards based on last year, you said it was a new year... well in the new year the double standards have been proved. Argue all you like as you should defend your team, but the proof is in the pudding.

My only concern is how this will fire the Pies up against us.

I don't think he should be suspended but it sure does show there are quite a few AFL splayers hanging around bad characters !!!

Back
Top Bottom