Will Chris Judd get suspended?

reprimand i think, looked similar to Ben Holland's and Campbell Brown said there was nothing in it...

If it was a player from a lesser team or of less caliber he would be suspended for a week. Judd will get let off, because he is Judd. Just like he gets free kicks for being sneezed on, because he is Judd. Sam Mitchell needs to be ridden like a horse before he gets a free kick and all he does is play the ball cos he's too slow to play the man.

It just shits me preferential treatment...

Not saying there's was too much in it. But that Judd being Judd would most likely see him let off.

What a heap of shit!! Judd shouldnt even be aloud to play in the AFL for the simple fact the umpire dont even give anyone a real chance when playing against him. The Judd factor is a heap of shit and Kerr is much the same....actually the whole west coast team. Cousins uses drugs and doesnt really cope anything. Kerr has used drugs and no one gets caught????? Are the WC in a different league????

If it was ANYONE but an eagle it would have been more for sure....But everyone is saying oh he's such an elite player and it would be ashame if he did go because of the brownlow, but is everyone forgetting the brownlow is for best and fairest?? I'm the first to admit Judd is the best but while he is normally pretty fair he is getting his peepee sucked from all different angles in the AFL.
Sorry about the naughty words peoples but this really twists my titties!

C'mon the rest of you guys have to give us a chance at least? You want us to play with none of our fab four! 60 possies for Judd this week! :v:

Back
Top Bottom