Who's Your Favourite Mod? Vote Now & They Win

Who is your favourite mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lol really? fave mod? You're all awesome and my personal idols (note my straw-usage :lol:), but I voted on one regardless....

As I'm mainly hang out in the NRL lounge, I'll vote for Matt as he's the most active there.

Thanks to all mods for their efforts in making OCT rock. Thanks also to slobby for retiring after a day so as to maintain the standards.

Cheers
Ross

How can you not vote for Matt if you get something like this from him? :thumbsup:

lbj.JPG

hahahaha carve up!! im taking a bashing..i thought id be in front for sure! i think i need to start campaigning! and i should be eiligible for the prize because 1) you never told me i was a mod and 2) YOU retired me!!

ahahaha alf im surprise graeme hasnt kicked you outta here yet, you're the one who brought me here so you're to blame!! im expecting your vote btw!!
As far as I remember, the John I invited here was a very polite one or did this site turned you to what you have become now? :lol:

Now I can see why Graham would not let you become a real mod. You can't even spell his name correctly!

And as far as voting for you, I think your username was just added there after I voted.;)

As far as I remember, the John I invited here was a very polite one or did this site turned you to what you have become now? :lol:

Now I can see why Graham would not let you become a real mod. You can't even spell his name correctly!

And as far as voting for you, I think your username was just added there after I voted.;)

blasphemy! i was never polite!! :lol:

Greyum changes the spelling of his name all the time, i never know what it is!

If I get to 50 votes, ill ban slobbythegoat for a week! Vote away people! Lol

hahahaha i hope it stops short at 49!!

Thats ok with his ineligibility i shotgun his votes. :D

hahaha and just think i had 2 FREE Ray Allen's for you...they'll go good on my pushbike wheels to make it sound like a motorbike!

Back
Top Bottom