Who's Up for a Box of Totally Certified?

when you first posted, i was tempted to ask how low you would have gone selling a damaged box...wish i had of asked now! hypothetically speaking if i had of asked, would you have sold it?! and how low would you have gone? and how much regret would you have had seeing me pull that 1/1?! lol

when you first posted, i was tempted to ask how low you would have gone selling a damaged box...wish i had of asked now! hypothetically speaking if i had of asked, would you have sold it?! and how low would you have gone? and how much regret would you have had seeing me pull that 1/1?! lol

with damaged boxes I can only take off about $10-15 off a box price. I've only had about 4 the 2 years I've been running paparazzi. I was talking to a mate the night before and he said what happens if there is a 1/1 and its damaged lol

Nice 1 of 1 hit there Brett. Haven't you opened a damaged before and pulled some huge mojo?

I love that! Great pull, would of loved his name to be collision though, would of fit perfectly with a box that looked like it had been hit be a semi.

Back
Top Bottom