Whos Going to the Grand Final?????

#1 Eels fan

a 1 eyed EELS supporter
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
Mighty Eels
I thought this thread would be good to find out who was going to the stadium to watch the Grand Final and if possible maybe we could all meet up at the stadium and put some faces to names etc.

Obviously we would have to work out a time and a place within the stadium in which to meat up of course.... so whos up for it??????????????

GO THE EELS

Dave let me guess you will be the guy wearing a Parra jersey, should be pretty easy to spot then :lol: :lol:....

Dave let me guess you will be the guy wearing a Parra jersey, should be pretty easy to spot then :lol: :lol:....

:lol::lol: yeh and i might try and yell and cheer and jump around a bit to stand out :lol::lol:

---------- Post added 02-10-2009 at 07:37 AM ----------

The real grand final was last weekend :p:lol:

i think that was good game to have for us;)

---------- Post added 02-10-2009 at 07:38 AM ----------

i would go :( but i dont have anything to cheer about :( :lol:
Brplat

i know what you mean i have had that reason since 2001 :lol::whistle::lol:

---------- Post added 02-10-2009 at 07:40 AM ----------

wish I was going Dave will be an absolute nail biter.

yes it will be a good game (in our favour of course) i think it will be close but if we turn up and play like we have we should do well:v::v::v:,

i just hope cayless can play:thumbsup:

Dave, enjoy the day it will be great, all us Broncos fans are probably going for the Eels with you. Well I am any way. Even with Queenslanders in the Storm, I will follow Parra, I did way back then before either of Storm or Broncos entered the comp. Give us all a big wave. :wave: Craig

Back
Top Bottom