So thought i should make thread on who'll win out of:

Happy To Chat About It. :)

Parramatta Eels vs Melbourne Storm
On Sunday Night At 5:15 Live.

Go storm!!!

Poll Added.

Thanks,
Jacob :D

im an ok supporter of nrl but this year i always watch it exspecially on friday night becuase its on after the footy :D
i always liked storm because they are the only victoria club but this year i come to LOVE parra my favs are kristnan inu and jarryd hayne!
i dont know who i am goign for tho =S

Melbourne to win,
I have a conspiracy theory though, Parra can not win because they will cost bookmakers over $2 million, And certain bookmakers are HIGH PAYING SPONSORS of rugby league.

THE NRL IS A FARCE

STORM = CLINICAL wont be beaten they manage to do all the simple little things right which will make them 2/4

i have been a storm supporter for a while now (about 6 years or so) but i dont follow the nrl much...i might watch a few games a season and thats about it. but ive always loved the storm

storm to win by 3 trys

STORM = CLINICAL wont be beaten they manage to do all the simple little things right which will make them 2/4

hey girds are u sure this statement has not been copyrited by channel 9:D:lol::lol::lol:

look i dont know how all u ppl can pick a winner its the team that wants it more its got nothing to do with previous experence or games played in the past
i agree with mattybowen that this will be a high scoreing game
but noone will know the winner till this time tomorro

hey all u storm fans out there congragulations use are a pack of thiefs,cheats & liars :mad: u won both the toyota cup g/f and the nrl g/f today both of witch where won in the final minutes by referee @#!&ups
so u can have and claim to have both these titels under faulse pretenses
u did not win these games because u where the better team they where gifted to u by **** referees the players should consider themselfs on the same level as the ppl who stole the geelong jerseys THIEFS CHEATS LIARS
thats my say and i dare say anyone north of mexico will agree !

hey all u storm fans out there congragulations use are a pack of thiefs,cheats & liars :mad: u won both the toyota cup g/f and the nrl g/f today both of witch where won in the final minutes by referee @#!&ups
so u can have and claim to have both these titels under faulse pretenses
u did not win these games because u where the better team they where gifted to u by **** referees the players should consider themselfs on the same level as the ppl who stole the geelong jerseys THIEFS CHEATS LIARS
thats my say and i dare say anyone north of mexico will agree !

i hate parramatta and i agree. well said tony archer is a spastic and wtf slater clive churchil.. FUI FUI FOR CLIVE CHURCHILL

Back
Top Bottom