Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
I have my $100 Free Bet on Melbourne Victory and they haven't won a game since - I told you I was a Jinx !!!

Heart says Sydney but head says Jets esp. after nailing Victory on the weekend

Melboure surely can't loose, can they?
They are back to full strength and have two bites of the cherry so I think they have enough there to get it done.

I like to see Melb VS Ade

Melboure surely can't loose, can they?
They are back to full strength and have two bites of the cherry so I think they have enough there to get it done.

I like to see Melb VS Ade

Yeah they can lose - Why?

Because I used my FREE $100 bet on them and I am a jinx :lol:

Your right though, the Adelaide v Melbourne games willbe great to watch !

As an adelaide fan, even i have to admit the team are chokers. minor premiership last year and then played average in the finals. same will happen this year, we will play way below our potential.

A Handy 2nd half goal from Newcastle has kept them in the hunt but Sydney looked the goods for the first half........all 4 sides could take it out the way they are playing at the moment !

A Handy 2nd half goal from Newcastle has kept them in the hunt but Sydney looked the goods for the first half........all 4 sides could take it out the way they are playing at the moment !

good point Richo, any of the 4 can win it still.... I feel Sydney and Melbourne will play in the final where there could be a bit of an upset. Hope i'm wrong for your bet though!

As an adelaide fan, even i have to admit the team are chokers. minor premiership last year and then played average in the finals. same will happen this year, we will play way below our potential.
kind of like the crows footy team, huh jza :p

Mmm - A Draw ! All Adelaide have to do is score next week and Melbourne ar in BIG trouble :( Correct me if I am wrong but don't away goals count as two ?

Mmm - A Draw ! All Adelaide have to do is score next week and Melbourne ar in BIG trouble :( Correct me if I am wrong but don't away goals count as two ?

yeah if it ends up being a draw with goals after 90mins (in Melbourne) then Adelaide will go through on away goals.... if either team wins they go through... if it's 0-0 again, then extra time/penalties will be required.

The victory should still make the final, if not - it would have to be hands down the biggest choke in A League history :p

if either team leads after 90 mins, they go through... if it ends up being a draw with goals after 90mins (in Melbourne) then Adelaide will go through on away goals.... if it's 0-0 again, then extra time/penalties will be required.

I feel that the Victory will win in Melbourne.

Thanks Justin.......for some reason I thought a 2-1 would mean a draw because of the away goal ! I hope your right about Melbourne Victory !

Not yet but Newy are up 2 nil. with 10 to go. Sydney need 1 goal for extra time but a sitting back too much

Back
Top Bottom