When trading cards go a little bit too far...

Hair today Silicone tomorrow, thats got to be next....
You hear about the snake that died from Silicon poisoning after biting a models breast?

check it
Snake dies of silicone poisoning after biting Israeli model's fake breast | News.com.au

To think Sarah Palin almost was a possibility :lol:

My god it all makes sense...

benchwarmers produce some very cheap 1/1 jordans to.

A must for any jordan collector.

MJ hair would be a 1 of 1....not much hair to choose from :)

I know arthy23 on here was watching a Justin Beiber hair card pretty closely :lol:not sure what it ended up selling for.

I dunno if these cards are point less put i could see the appeal of them if they used some one with iconic hair for example dennis rodmans many different coloured hairs during the nba years or some of wilt chamberlins fro or maybe even some of james hardens beard.

But some unkown bimbos bleached blonde hair not for me in terms of trading cards but can see the appeal for collectors of these cards

I just went and saw a film tonight i swear to god if i see that 'Never Say Never' trailer one more time seeing a film I'm going to walk out before the movie starts.

---------- Post added 28-03-2011 at 10:29 PM ----------

Then maybe stool sample cards?
Hot boxes would become stick boxes :lol:

---------- Post added 28-03-2011 at 10:32 PM ----------

It's like they are trying to encourage people to be stalkers!

Exactly...
Don't get me wrong I'm not attacking Benchwarmer products or the people that collect them. I'm actually guilty of buying one box a while back..
But if you boil it down collecting hair from a woman you dont know is kinda of a bit strange...

and collecting a tiny piece of a shirt off some dude you dont know isnt strange because...?
horses for courses. all card collectors are a little strange i think...

$260 for some ho piece of hair? just walk past her, yank some out and make your own cut card for free.....

---------- Post added 29-03-2011 at 09:25 AM ----------

$800 for some hair and an auto **** me wtf is happening to this world!!!!!!!!

Other hobby firsts pioneered by Upper Deck have included “PowerDeck” in 1999.....and oversized “Entomology” cards in 2009, which contained actual insects/bugs that were showcased in their entirety inside beautifully designed shadowbox cards.

Cut it short but just read this on a blog, insect cards :D

dlm0qe.jpg

and collecting a tiny piece of a shirt off some dude you dont know isnt strange because...?
horses for courses. all card collectors are a little strange i think...
If i walked into somebody's house and they had a game used Blake Griffin jersey on display i would say cool..
If i walked into somebody's house and they had a t-shirt that Michael C Hall wore on Dexter on display i would say very cool..
If i walked into somebody's house and they had a womans hair on display i would be a bit worried...

wheres the Abba Turd trading cards? :lol:
$260 for some ho piece of hair? just walk past her, yank some out and make your own cut card for free.....

---------- Post added 29-03-2011 at 09:25 AM ----------

$800 for some hair and an auto **** me wtf is happening to this world!!!!!!!!
It's the Y2K i tell ya

Cut it short but just read this on a blog, insect cards :D

dlm0qe.jpg
Now thats cool....although would that get through customs if you bought it say online?

btw whats the blog....i really want to read it

If i walked into somebody's house and they had a game used Blake Griffin jersey on display i would say cool..
If i walked into somebody's house and they had a t-shirt that Michael C Hall wore on Dexter on display i would say very cool..
If i walked into somebody's house and they had a womans hair on display i would be a bit worried...

i dont really see the difference between a shirt some dude wore on a TV show or some of his hair. to be honest if nba stars started adding hair to GU cards, im sure we'd be interested...
the idea is to bring us closer to the game and its players (i.e. so and so actually sat down and signed this card or used this jersey) so hair doesnt seem that far fetched...
like i said the whole idea of collecting cardboard is a little quirky anyway...

I wouldn't be interested in KG's hair at all. From anywhere in his body. Weird. Totally not the same as game worn stuff lol

You just wait Matt..i'm sure in the not near distant future perhaps KG will actually be 'inside' the product. A large refigerater sized box from Panini will be delivered to your door step with the chance 1:2,500 box contains a former NBA superstar. Although after all the excitement about pulling the real '1 of 1' Kevin Garnett you might be a bit dissapointed to find out he died in the box. Still ..you could alway do a 'Weekend at Bernies' with him :)

You just wait Matt..i'm sure in the not near distant future perhaps KG will actually be 'inside' the product. A large refigerater sized box from Panini will be delivered to your door step with the chance 1:2,500 box contains a former NBA superstar. Although after all the excitement about pulling the real '1 of 1' Kevin Garnett you might be a bit dissapointed to find out he died in the box. Still ..you could alway do a 'Weekend at Bernies' with him :)

Can't wait for the Cremation Redemption cards to be inserted then! Get your very own Urn of your fav former player :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom