What's the best AFL card that you have got?

Seriously hard one to pick but here are a few of my favourites.

185.jpg
2001SelectBenCousinsCaptainsSignature.jpg

005.jpg
184.jpg
179.jpg
2007FootyTazoSignautreChrisJudd.jpg

JackDarling20111DraftProspects.jpg
017.jpg
254.jpg

I want ur cuz and darling cards :) sick as my eagles cards dont look as good compared to urse mate

Thanks Tahlia but don't diss your own collection. I'm sure you have put a lot of love and hard work into it and i bet it is a beauty.:)

Thanks Tahlia but don't diss your own collection. I'm sure you have put a lot of love and hard work into it and i bet it is a beauty.:)

Yeah lotta hard work n money well mostly my mums would swap with urse anyday though would love to have that many sigs iv only got 2 so far after i get one from a member on here n no cousins :( lol

I am a lot older than you (32) and trust me i have spent a lot of money as well. However my collection started out where yours is and has slowly grown over 9 years. There are so many collections better than mine but i try not to compare. It becomes too obsessive if i do. I just tell myself that if there is something i want hopefully there will be a time and place where i will be able to grab it. There are still cards that i desire for my collection and have for years but once again it is a matter of the right time and place.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

So too does a collection. Be proud of what you have and most of all that you are a Eagles supporter.:D

I am a lot older than you (32) and trust me i have spent a lot of money as well. However my collection started out where yours is and has slowly grown over 9 years. There are so many collections better than mine but i try not to compare. It becomes too obsessive if i do. I just tell myself that if there is something i want hopefully there will be a time and place where i will be able to grab it. There are still cards that i desire for my collection and have for years but once again it is a matter of the right time and place.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

So too does a collection. Be proud of what you have and most of all that you are a Eagles supporter.:D

True i mean ill always be proud of my collection especially the cards iv gotton signed from meeting my fav players hopefully ill be able to get signature cards i want one day im proud of the team i collect since to me the eagles are the best club ;)

True i mean ill always be proud of my collection especially the cards iv gotton signed from meeting my fav players hopefully ill be able to get signature cards i want one day im proud of the team i collect since to me the eagles are the best club ;)

They truly are the best football club in the whole world, nay the universe. Just be ready to DUCK the incoming abuse Tahlia. :p

What's this about the 'best club in the world'?! Haha.

Yeah, as Brad said, just be proud of what you have and everything takes time. (Even premierships, believe it or not! :D)

All's fair in love and war Aidan, nothing but a little bit of ribbing but i have a joke for you.

Two Freo supporters are in hell.
The devil notices that they are not bothered by the heat and having a good time having a bbq. The devil doesnt like to see anyone enjoying themselves in hell so he questions them.
They tell him that they like the heat because they are from WA where the weather is mainly hot.
The devil says 'ill show them' so he raises the temporature so its boiling hot and sweltering.
The freo supporters love it even more now that its hotter, the devil gets angry.
So he makes hell freezing cold, snowing and everything turns to ice.

Then he notices that the freo supporters are overjoyed, laughing and clapping and as it appears celebrating.

The devil asks them, "Whats going on? I thought you loved the heat.I have made it unbearably cold and now you are even more happier"

The Freo supporters reply "Hell has frozen over, that means the Dockers have won the AFL premiership"

Just to show i can take as good as i give.

The Pope was cruising along the beach in the Pope-mobile at Exmouth when there was a frantic commotion just off-shore. A helpless man, wearing a West Coast Eagles footy jumper, was struggling frantically to free himself from the jaws of a 10 metre shark.

As the Pope watched in horror, a speedboat pulled up with three men wearing Fremantle Dockers jumpers. One quickly fired a harpoon into the shark's side while the other two reached out and pulled the hapless West Coast fan from the water. Then, using long clubs, the three beat the shark to death and hauled it into the boat.

Immediately the Pope shouted and summoned them to him.

"I give you my blessing for your brave actions. I have heard that there is bitter hatred between the Dockers and West Coast Eagle fans, but now I have seen with my own eyes that this is not true. Bless you my sons."

The heavens opened to sound of angels singing the Freo chant and to reveal a miracle, sunlight shaped in the form of a shimmering purple anchor. As the Pope drove off to Broome, one of the harpooners, Guy asked his mate,

"Who was that?"

"It was the Pope" replied Shane, the wise one. "He is in direct contact with God and has access to all of God's wisdom."

"Well," Polly the other harpooner said, "he may have access to God and his wisdom, but he doesn't know anything about shark fishing. Is that slimy bait holding up OK or do we need to get another one?"

Back
Top Bottom