Whats some good TV shows to watch?

just watched the first season of 'from dusk till dawn'. im very surprised at the quality of shows being made from movies. fargo is awesome. 12 monkeys was much better than expected. now dusk till dawn...
also caught the first couple of eps of 'heroes: reborn'. stay away is my advice. cr@ppy characters, ridiculous dialogue and cheeeeesy SFX.

just watched the first season of 'from dusk till dawn'. im very surprised at the quality of shows being made from movies. fargo is awesome. 12 monkeys was much better than expected. now dusk till dawn...
also caught the first couple of eps of 'heroes: reborn'. stay away is my advice. cr@ppy characters, ridiculous dialogue and cheeeeesy SFX.
I enjoyed Dusk till dawn very much, season 2 is humming along nicely.

Nooooooooooooooooo

http://www.slashfilm.com/bastard-executioner-canceled/

Bastard-Executioner-canceled.png

I think the mythology was a little too dense for some people. There’s a glut of period pieces on right now, and I’m sure timing has something to do it. There’s just so many f—ing variables involved in that formula. My sense is that a year from now, people will be like, “Why didn’t you make more?” (Laughs.) I mean, I get so many people telling me they’re on episode four of Sons.

But Kurt Sutter fans needn’t mourn too long. He’s already looking ahead to his next steps, including a Sons of Anarchyspinoff about the Mayans

ive been enjoying watching agent x... i just hate waiting week to week for new episodes. I usually try to not watch an episode until the season ends but stuffed up and checked this one out early!

ive been enjoying watching agent x... i just hate waiting week to week for new episodes. I usually try to not watch an episode until the season ends but stuffed up and checked this one out early!
Yeah it sucks waiting a week for the next episode. Lucky for me I got into Haven late, have been able to smash through the seasons one after another.

Yeah it sucks waiting a week for the next episode. Lucky for me I got into Haven late, have been able to smash through the seasons one after another.
That is exactly how I watched Haven last year!! Just been waiting for them to finish the last season before I get back into it, which I believe is pretty close... so may make some holiday time for it!:)

It is easily my favorite thing (tv wise) when I find an old show which has heaps of seasons and I watch an episode and think it is great, I wonder how I missed it for so long. That happened with Warehouse 13 for me aswell I only heard about it when they were airing the final season and completely fell in love with it!

Jekkyl and Hyde 2015. Nice little twist on the story, the acting is far from astounding and the effects are pretty dodge for todays day and age, But it is a Pommy show so you cant expect too much!

Back
Top Bottom