Whats some good TV shows to watch?

Just watched Ballers Season 1 - pretty good. I'll watch anything with Dwayne Johnson in it though! I don't even like NFL, not too much on that thankfully though, just about the life and life after so far.

Going to check out Mr Robot on the weekend!

Anyone got any young kid-friendly TV show ideas? School holidays coming up. My kids loved Merlin series, and liked H20 - some aussie mermaid show, so yeah, a wide variety lol

I started to watch ballers then got sidetracked with some other shows. Really looking forward for a show called Blindspot, watched the pilot about a month ago and I really liked it now just waiting for it to air.

For any Sci Fi fans I loved Killjoys and Dark matter was happy to hear they are both getting second seasons:D!

I started to watch ballers then got sidetracked with some other shows. Really looking forward for a show called Blindspot, watched the pilot about a month ago and I really liked it now just waiting for it to air.
Watched the first episode of Blindspot this week. Looks like it could be quite a good show.

If you ever liked Prisoner back in the day, then you've gotta give 'Wentworth' a go.
S3 due out on dvd next month I believe and there will be a season four I understand.

just finished the 1st season of narcos. not bad, but as someone who knows about the life and times of escobar, i was expecting it to be a bit more factual...still better than alot of sh!t on TV tho.

Just watched the first episodes of
The Player- pretty cool looking idea and it has Wesley Snipes in it so I was hooked from the first minute!
Blindspot- Love this show really hooked, cant wait for them to piece it together
Limitless- If you liked the movie youll like the show!
Quantico- Really interesting so far, if I had the whole series it would definitely be a weekend session!

What is most surprising is I have been bored by cop/investigation shows for a while but these have a nice twist to the standard stuff

I really like all the shows so far... Its nice too have some shows to look forward to again, couple it up with existing shows having their summer run looks like a good couple of months of viewing ahead!

Back
Top Bottom