Whats on your idiot box

Can't wait for Walking Dead to start back up, I believe it is on Sunday night in America :D

Been keeping up with a few new shows. Really enjoying Elementary and Arrow currently, and I'm glad House Of Lies is back on, enjoyed Season 1.

Big Bang Theory is going downhill personally, can't quite put my finger on why thought. Have just recently got into Community, and quickly got through the 3 seasons to get up to date. First ep of Season 4 was ok, however not as good as previous seasons. As Lazlow said, little worried without the original director on board.

Still have a few shows to start on, Last Resort and The Following for starters.

Thanks to reading this thread im watchin Arrow. Its not my fav show but im enjoying it. The Following is fantastic!! House of Lies is also great, im glad its back. Chewing thru Leverage too and im about to check out House of Cards starring Kevin Spacey. Too many others im watchin to mention. Haha

Watching Southland, The Americans, The Following, Revenge (all current seasons from the US)

havent seen southland. Is it any good?? The americans lost me on the first ep. Bit uneventful i guess
Yeah southland is pretty good mate, a little similar to The Shield, but not as violent, currently watching Season 5.
I do like The Americans a lot so far. I do know what you mean by uneventful. Pretty real life though.

well atm since I have moved there hasn't really been much of stuff on my idiot box as it jsut has arrvied and been installed lol.

So far I have tested my PS3 and Wii U. Was browsing internet pages on the Wii U and it looks fantastic.

New Community has been pretty disappointing so far. The tone of the show is off, they've messed with the characterisations and script structure and some of the gags have been downright awful.

It's Community filtered through a focus group.

Also Fringe has ended, along with Alphas, not picked up for a 3rd season and left us with a cliffhanger...
American Horror Story Season 2 ended, cant wait for Season 3...

You serious!? F*CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody sons of bitches leaving us with a cliffhanger - TY SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

In other news........ watching a lot of shows as always haha..... but agree that Arrow is awesome (took me a few eps to really start enjoying it though); other faves at the moment include Primeval: New World (season just ended) & Suits. Also enjoying Person of Interest, White Collar, Nikita (though this season isn't the best) & Touch.

You serious!? F*CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody sons of bitches leaving us with a cliffhanger - TY SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

In other news........ watching a lot of shows as always haha..... but agree that Arrow is awesome (took me a few eps to really start enjoying it though); other faves at the moment include Primeval: New World (season just ended) & Suits. Also enjoying Person of Interest, White Collar, Nikita (though this season isn't the best) & Touch.

NEVER trust a show on syfy to survive unless it is reality tv of wrestling.

Back
Top Bottom