Whats on your idiot box

Larry David is a genius and how funny is Leon!
Started watching The League, it's about 4 blokes and their fantasy football team

the league is pretty funny. jon lajoie (taco) has some funny @ss songs on youtube.

---------- Post added 28-12-2011 at 04:27 PM ----------

I dont own a tv :thumbsup:

neither do i. i just download the stuff i actually want to watch...

Well there's no show I watch religiously on tv as I prefer to buy the whole season on DVD when they come out... In order of what I watched last here's the list
Boardwalk empire upto S3
HIMYM upto S7
Californication upto S5
Dexter upto S5
Curb your Enthusiasm upto S8
Entourage finished, best show ever
Underbellys upto razor

Love watching friends foxtel but the seasons are soooo expensive? Dunno why...

Watching Right Now

Revenge (New Show on Channel 7)
One Tree Hill (Watch every Episode besides Season 9, which is on Now in America!:cry:)
Castle
Bones

Trying to watch as Much as i can of the New Season of Two and A Half Men

Gold Rush Alaska Season 2

Just finished off watching season 2 and this has to be the best show on tv atm

just finished season 3 of Community...

:thumbsup:

Be interesting to see how S4 turns out seeing they gave Dan Harmon the shaft. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

Incidentally I'm watching Donald Glover's Weirdo, his 1 hour stand up show. Whole thing is on youtube but I won't link to it, it's not quote PG.

Season 2 of Key & Peele is out, here's a sample:

There 's a ufc parody on there too, funny as!

Sad to see 30 Rock end, but it had pretty much run its course. Became too focused on Liz/Jack, Tracey/Jenna and every other character fell into the backdrop (Cerie :cry:).

New Archer is fantastic.

New Community leaves me a little worried. First episode without Dan Harmon running the show, and while it wasn't terrible it is lacking. The beauty of this show is that underneath the comedy lies very dark undertones, this first episode is lacking that darkness.

Back
Top Bottom