What do you think this is Worth??

immune3

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
j.b.b.1
Hey lads,

I have no idea what this is worth?? Thought i would ask you knowligable folk for an idea? cant find any previous listings for Harden 1/1s so no idea!!

18.jpg

18a.jpg

Cheers Lads

Theres some pretty hard core Harden collectoras out there from what Ive seen! I'd say Ebay it with a couple of hundread BIN or BO and make it clear the BIN is only there cos your not sure what its worth and see what offers roll in!

Theres some pretty hard core Harden collectoras out there from what Ive seen! I'd say Ebay it with a couple of hundread BIN or BO and make it clear the BIN is only there cos your not sure what its worth and see what offers roll in!

agree put it on ebay with a bin you might get a sweet offer for it

Yeah man i think that it would be more but its your card and you sell it for what you want, thats just my opinion

---------- Post added 19-09-2010 at 02:57 AM ----------

I still think put it on Ebay US with a BIN and make an offer just to see what people are willing to pay for it you

I was gonna say about $100usd but you never know what a hardcore Harden collector or set chaser might pay, having said that, I often don't mind selling for a few less bucks if it's going to a nice aussie collector or a personal collection of a player cause I'd hope someone would repay the favour to me, and plenty of people have :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom