What basketball magazines do you guys/girls read?

i have a huge One on One collection, used to buy it religiously, i still have them all somwhere, i loved the edition with Duncan and D-Rob on the cover as Men in Black.. i'll have to find it.

But yeah i generally get most my info form the net these days.

Plus i find this forum the best interactive location for all my sporting info world wide, god im such a suckup :)

thats funny man i was the same way with one on one. i actually found a heap of them a couple of weeks ago and i have that Duncan and D-Rob on the cover mag lol.... (my gf thought it was stupid though - i just said be quiet and go back to reading better homes and gardens)

LOL yeah my GF wondes why i have kept everyone one on one mag and footy record i have ever purchased.

Chicks just dont get it, its not like Dolly magazine is worth keeping :)

LOL yeah my GF wondes why i have kept everyone one on one mag and footy record i have ever purchased.

Chicks just dont get it, its not like Dolly magazine is worth keeping :)

I can understand what you mean. I've still got all my SLAM and one-on-one mag's from the championship bulls years. They a still in near new condition too:thumbsup:

there are some really good reads in those mags....even today...you look back and see articals about players in college that are now super stars in the NBA. I was reading in one of the one on one mags about jermain o'neal (when he was in Portland) and saying how life is really tough for him in the NBA straight out of high school. how funny things change...the guy went on to be a 20 and 10 guy and NBA all-star! lol

Does anybody remember JAMMIN magazine? i think it was a bi-monthly magazine that was around between 1995-1998, might have only been 18 or 24 issues made(?)

it was kind of australia's version of SLAM, a bit of street slang over the top, but with good intentions to promote the game. does anybody have any copies? i wouldnt mind buying or trading and checking some more issues out...... :)

Back
Top Bottom