What A Win!!!!!!!!!!!!

mattyj

Multi-Player Collector
Real Name
Matty
WHAT A GAME!!! WHAT A WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

OH WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN
OH WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN
OH HOW I WANT TO BE IN ST KILDA, WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN!

COP THAT CROWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

haha Matty, i was cheering for Adelaide in the last 5 minutes because i tipped them and i though i could got the tip up but not be. Goose did some dreadfull mistakes in the last quarter that could of cost you the match.
Rutten got injured early and Riewoldt took advantage and made a mockery of poor old Massie and Stevens.
Give Sam Fisher and All Australian spot right now, what a freak of nature. The guy is a big unit and is as fit as an on baller. He knows how to spoil without giving away free kicks and all in all is a very smart footballer. Like he had the ball with like 20 seconds left with the Saints were up by two and he booted a torp 60 metres which gave the Crows no chance of rebounding in time. He does chalk his possies up across that backline sometimes but i think he is one of the best mobile big defenders in the game. Ever since he has came back from Injury he has gunned it and i think thats enough to warrant his spot in the AA 22. :thumbsup:

I agree, Sam Fisher is having a fantastic year...and i just hate the crows so much which made the win that much more sweet (even though i tipped adelaide haha)

we should have won by more, poor kicking nearly cost us

bloody hell its frustrating being a crows supporter sometimes :mad:

so inconsistent, we can woop a team like hawthorn one week and then play pathetically against a half assed unit like the saints. SIGH........

bloody hell its frustrating being a crows supporter sometimes :mad:

so inconsistent, we can woop a team like hawthorn one week and then play pathetically against a half assed unit like the saints. SIGH........

At least your team didn't lose by 91 POINTS !!!!

Ahhhhh that hurt :(

At least I won some money at the TAB (Port were paying $2.15 on Tuesday and I got some of that)

Back
Top Bottom