What a card!!! Probably one of the best SPGU Quad Tag!

nice patches but it would have been better with two bulls players like pippen, rodman to match the two lakers.

thats sick! yeh i know what you mean mj_fan by saying other players and/or teams would've been better. but correct me if Im wrong (not too sure about this one), but arent they the top 4 all time NBA scorers there? Chamberlain, Karl malone, MJ, and Kareem??? I think thats why they used them 4 players instead. i also like the way SP Gameused make the superstar player quad tags numbered out of only /2, yet the rest (majority) are all numbered to /10. sick card though, might have a crack with putting bout $250us on it. NOT! :lol:(or maybe not :lol:)

just a stab in the dark, i'd estimate Beckett on that to probably be about $800usd. what do you guys reckon??? And also, was it right that them 4 players are the top 4 NBA Scorers of all time? Or nah? cheers

What come to mind is "How could they chop up a Wilt Jersey to put into a card?"

Damn that is a sick looking card!!!
And also, was it right that them 4 players are the top 4 NBA Scorers of all time? Or nah? cheers

Had to google that Steve and you were right, which makes the combo even sweeter!:woot: the 4 leading scorers of all-time and 4 sick tags!

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 38,387 Seasons 20
Karl Malone 36,374 Seasons 19
Micheal Jordan 32,292 Seasons 15
Wilt Chamberlin 31,419 Seasons 14

Pippen only scored a lowly 18,940 points :p

I have never seen a MJ tag piece. I bet it will go over the 800USD prediction you made Steve but a fair guess :)

If the jsy pieces are actual games used then i would not be surprised at a $1200 price tag ! its going to be fun seeing where it ends up

Back
Top Bottom