Wests Tigers Commons/Base..

Mawt

Banned User
Real Name
Finn
Hey lads,

Not sure what you call them but I'm after Balmain/Wests Tigers common/base cards from 1998-2011.

I'm relatively new to collecting, and my idea is to chase Wests Tigers & North Queensland Cowboys inserts and signed cards from any club. For now, I want to put together a full base set from the years I've walked this Earth.

I saw one member (who I've forgotten the name of) who had a whole base set of signed cards and his collection looked great. That is my long-term goal but as I'm still an early teen I'm not laden with cash.

Please reply to this thread or if you'd prefer message me if you have any Tigers base.

Cheers,
Finn

goodluck finn, im currently doing the 2011 signed strike set. its a massive task but always fun.

best of luck mate.

cheers Aron.

goodluck finn, im currently doing the 2011 signed strike set. its a massive task but always fun.

best of luck mate.

cheers Aron.

Hey Aron,

You were the guy I was talking about I think. I clicked on your link - that's some collection you've got there.

Cheers, Finn

---------- Post added 11-09-2011 at 10:41 PM ----------

Anyone got any..?

pm me your address mate ill be able to help you out with a few commons for sure. mostly from the recent years as i didnt start collecting until about 2004.

Hey bud... Are you after full base sets? or just team sets?.. Or random commons?.. I should be able to help you out either way..

I am a cowboys supporter so I can send you some of their stuff if that is what you are after?

Back
Top Bottom