West Coast Eagles Thread

Yer no way port will give up pick 6! id say our priority pick will be enough, around 25.
And if he does nominate for the preseason draft Port have pick 2.... So you'd want to make a deal id say

It's 23 and yeah maybe if we offer 23 and Ebert for 6? If they don't like that. Well Eagles will be screwed like we were with Judd. He will be okay in a few years. He's only 21.

Hmm shame about Ebert :whistle:

Anyone hearing Sumich to the Dockers? I know he's from Souths but this is a bit surprising if he's moved to Freo as an assistant

Hmm shame about Ebert :whistle:

Anyone hearing Sumich to the Dockers? I know he's from Souths but this is a bit surprising if he's moved to Freo as an assistant

He's been with us for nearly 11 years I think. I so hope this is true, he needs some new ideas. and Ebert yeah very silly decision.

---------- Post added 05-10-2011 at 06:27 PM ----------

Sumich to be a Freo assistant in the next 24 hours apparently. It is true.

A three-way deal is apparently being pushed by the Eagles.. this is the plan

Kurt Tippett to Brisbane from Adelaide
Brad Ebert to Adelaide from West Coast
Mitch Clark to West Coast from Brisbane

+ Possible draft picks.

Thoughts???

Adelaide has come out this morning saying they wont be chasing Ebert.
Plus Ebert has also said Port is his preferred destination.

So cant see that happening.

A three-way deal is apparently being pushed by the Eagles.. this is the plan

Kurt Tippett to Brisbane from Adelaide
Brad Ebert to Adelaide from West Coast
Mitch Clark to West Coast from Brisbane

+ Possible draft picks.

Thoughts???

Do we need Clark? How's Sumich's form? Muppets of all places, our greatest ever full forward turned vegemite driver. I feel sick.

Great to hear that Ebert will go back to the team he should have gone to in the first place. Sumich was on the radio this morning and sounds excited about the whole freo thing . The Eagles will be okay but a stronger Freo is a great thing for WA ! twice the chance of a flag heading out west :)

Great to hear that Ebert will go back to the team he should have gone to in the first place. Sumich was on the radio this morning and sounds excited about the whole freo thing . The Eagles will be okay but a stronger Freo is a great thing for WA ! twice the chance of a flag heading out west :)

not a great thing for West Coast fans aha :p

Ebert screwed Eagles, was always going to happen but. Port picked up a very good player, what do Eagles get pick 28? Ebert is worth so much more then that.

West Coast exchange Brad Ebert and their round-two pick (45) to Port Adelaide for their priority pick (28) and round-three pick (49)

then West Coast use round-three pick (49) in exchange with Western Bulldogs for Josh Hill :D

as far as i'm concerned, Ebert was an absolute SPUD, did nothing in for years, we got Pick 28, and he's already done more, i think J.Hill should fit O.K, free's up Lecca abit, now lets see if we can pick up another Darling, i'm pretty sure we'll aim for Mids, lets see what we get

Not a bad pick-up at all..

Went to the open training session yesterday and got autographs from Gaff (spoke to him for ages), Ash Smith, Cox (who accidentally stepped on a kid :p ), Worsfold, Lycett, A.Selwood, Priddis, Hamp, Swift, Sheppard (who is now No.5), Hams (who i spoke to for a few minutes) and LeCras :D

Not a bad pick-up at all..

Went to the open training session yesterday and got autographs from Gaff (spoke to him for ages), Ash Smith, Cox (who accidentally stepped on a kid :p ), Worsfold, Lycett, A.Selwood, Priddis, Hamp, Swift, Sheppard (who is now No.5), Hams (who i spoke to for a few minutes) and LeCras :D

Is gaff staying Warney or going home next year?

Gaff sounded pretty happy mate.. he said that he was confident in getting a regular spot next season and that the boys are training well.. We were sitting next to him for over 30 minutes after he injured himself (nothing severe).. I don't reckon he'll go home yet! I asked Hams where Nic got off to and he said that he was at rehab after doing a short conditioning session along with Brown for no more than 15 minutes.. The boys looked extremely fit, Nicoski's shoulder was strapped heavy and Coxy pulled up a little sore.. he's a top bloke by the way! Had a good convo with him!

Gaff sounded pretty happy mate.. he said that he was confident in getting a regular spot next season and that the boys are training well.. We were sitting next to him for over 30 minutes after he injured himself (nothing severe).. I don't reckon he'll go home yet! I asked Hams where Nic got off to and he said that he was at rehab after doing a short conditioning session along with Brown for no more than 15 minutes.. The boys looked extremely fit, Nicoski's shoulder was strapped heavy and Coxy pulled up a little sore.. he's a top bloke by the way! Had a good convo with him!

Coxy is a Dampier boy, he's a champion.

Back
Top Bottom