West Coast Eagles Official Thread

Leon Davis' was a terrific goal too lets not forget that one :) .

Good win for the Eagles, but im happy with our boys. Missing a few players we are also so things look a bit more positive this week for the Black and White. :)

Kerr is in brownlow form me thinks.

Collingwood actually looked VERY GOOD Kyle - I wouldn't be disappointed with that loss ! The thing is can Rocca & Davis play like that week in week out? If so you guys are in the Top 8, if not......who knows ?!?

Oh Yeah Baby - You knew this thread would be up the Top again after a great win against the Fremantle Dockers !!!!!!!!! It wasn't the best we have played but ANY WIN against Fremantle is a GREAT WIN for me :D

I didn't pick it in my tips as I thought Freo had the wood over us but I am Happy to be wrong on that one :D

What other WCE Supporters are here apart from Jase & I ???

Anybody know the odds for judd to win the brownlow and west coast to win the premiership in a double ..

Cant see it not happening myself honestly

you never mentioned the game last week Richo? :p

good win today over Adelaide :)

I know mate....to be honest I was soooooo fuming I just avoided the subject. I could handle the away loss to Essendon but to lose at Home against an undermanned St Kilda was a killer.

Well done to the Coasters... proved me wrong today i tipped the Crows to win comfortably.

How did Priddis play?

Priddis played well Magic......I like where he is going....if he can add a bit more pace to his game he will be sensational :)

Well it looks like another nigt of swearing my head off !!!

Brisbane up by 11 points at 3/4 time - another upset is on the cards

F*%&^)* West Coast F#^&R$ Eagles :mad:

Go Lions. I'm a Collingwood Supporter and normally only bet on Magpies games, but i just couldn't resist the Sportsbet odds of 10/1 for the Lions in a two horse race. I had $100 on the Lions, but i wasn't confident. The only thing that gave me a little bit of confidence was the fact that the Saints beat the Eagles 2 weeks ago. It'll be interesting to see how the Eagles go in the next few weeks as they have a tough draw ahead, and a few injury concerns.

Back
Top Bottom