wanted cronk sas authentic and storm 2017 elite

Lolly_1985

Banned User
Real Name
Charlotte
hello guys im new to the nrl card collecting scene as ive mainly collected afl and nba.

im an avid melbourne fan and would like to start collecting the melbourne cards only please.

not sure how all this works so im sortve hoping for a hail mary, dont want to spend to much but willing to pay for the right card/cards if need be.

let me know what you have

thanks

Hey mate welcome! Always good to have a new collector come over to the nrl. The storms are a great team and some of their players are highly collected (Cronk,smith,slater) so you may have to be willing to spend abit more to get there good cards. If you can still find a Cronk 2017 Traders signature just be willing to pay above $200 for it as they are pretty hard to find. Anyways just thought I'd put my input in and I'll keep a eye out for you. Cheers

Hey mate welcome! Always good to have a new collector come over to the nrl. The storms are a great team and some of their players are highly collected (Cronk,smith,slater) so you may have to be willing to spend abit more to get there good cards. If you can still find a Cronk 2017 Traders signature just be willing to pay above $200 for it as they are pretty hard to find. Anyways just thought I'd put my input in and I'll keep a eye out for you. Cheers
Whitey thanks for the advice.
Yeah i figured ive picked a difficult team to pc. Oh well as they say its for the love of the hobby

Hey mate, welcome to the hobby and good luck on your start. I started over 5 years ago and in the first few years, it was expensive but when I got a box or two at each release, I started to trade and it brough the prices down.
Good luck and happy hunting
Croz

Hey mate, welcome to the hobby and good luck on your start. I started over 5 years ago and in the first few years, it was expensive but when I got a box or two at each release, I started to trade and it brough the prices down.
Good luck and happy hunting

Croz

Cheers heaps croz.
Im looking at buying a box or even dare i say it a case lol.

Back
Top Bottom