Users Signatures

Perhaps a few members could review this topic.
Some signatures won't fit on my screen they are that large.

i agree with you lockymac.it seems you have to scroll across to read some members post again.
and i read your post marcus about reporting the post but if you read what is says when you go to report a post it says it for offensive and inapropate post so this does not fall into this catorgory.
i am not trying to do admins job just thought it was time to say something again :thumbsup: as it gets annoy to have to scroll across the screen to read post
tony :D

i agree with you lockymac.it seems you have to scroll across to read some members post again.
and i read your post marcus about reporting the post but if you read what is says when you go to report a post it says it for offensive and inapropate post so this does not fall into this catorgory.
i am not trying to do admins job just thought it was time to say something again :thumbsup: as it gets annoy to have to scroll across the screen to read post
tony :D

I hear ya Tony!!! But I base my theory on the fact that any post with a signature that is too big is - by the guidelines of the forum - inappropriate!!;)

I just got a polite warning about this.

I designed my sig to fit the exact pixel width of my screen. Can we get a general consensus as to the average screen size on here?

If you read this thread from start, you may get an idea of the size of the width.

700 pixel would do the trick.. hope that helps.

I designed my sig to fit the exact pixel width of my screen. Can we get a general consensus as to the average screen size on here?

It doesn't fit on my screen.....I have to scroll across!

Can I also suggest that if you have had a warning...that you delete the offending sig ASAP and don't just leave it until you replace it....out of courtesy to other members!!:)

I reckon there's a couple of Chronology sigs getting a little out of hand at times too.

Is mine ok? Happy to change it...My 2 PC's have a 19 and 22" widescreen monitors so hard to know how it is viewed on anything smaller? LMK

If anyone has a monitor smaller than 17" they should not whinge... Hell I've got a good 17" lcd one I'd sell to somebody for $70 plus postage if they want it :lol:

Like Scotty said, some people use notebook, Monitor is not an issue, some people use 12/13 inch LCD but using 1200x900 or higher resolution would still make many signatures very small..

It's just if we all can think for everyone.. that would be nice..

i am using laptop for windows mainly to view this site.. and only use 1024x768 pixels.. which is standard and still double digit members' signatures are out of my range :)

I have seen some members got stripped their privileges for that in the past and now it doesn't seem to matter here.. anyway, i am fine with either way, because it is no big deal for me.. coz rules are made by admins here.. me just a bystander LOL

If anyone has a monitor smaller than 17" they should not whinge... Hell I've got a good 17" lcd one I'd sell to somebody for $70 plus postage if they want it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom