Fair point, Sharks have had
Colin Best
Paul Gallen
Nick Youngquest haha
Ryan McGoldrick lol Keith Galloway
Michael Sullivan
Fraser Anderson
Mitch Brown :(

Atleast the Knights have had high end sigs, Cronulla has had 1 (Captains Signature 2004 when they had to) They seem very biased when it comes to high end sigs.

Fair point, Sharks have had
Colin Best
Paul Gallen
Nick Youngquest haha
Ryan McGoldrick lol Keith Galloway
Michael Sullivan
Fraser Anderson
Mitch Brown :(

Atleast the Knights have had high end sigs, Cronulla has had 1 (Captains Signature 2004 when they had to) They seem very biased when it comes to high end sigs.

Yes, very true. The Knights never got a jersey card though, that's all I really want these days. But it'll never happen with lame Select.

I do feel for the sides that have had few or no high-end sigs ... I doubt the Warriors would have ever had any apart from the captain sig, either. Well, all teams got the 2003 Scanlens cards as well, no sig, but still awesome rare cards.

well whatever it is, if it's not cards then it won't matter.
tazo's are done and chipz are probably in customs getting clearance,
there's is no room for key tags or stuf like that.

the obvious product would be designer clothing accesories for them poofy bobbing head dolls the've been churning out, you know, like barbie accesories, so you can change there clothes to evening wear, brush their hair, feed them and they pee their pants so you change there shorts, geelong gets an assortment of handbags with special
compartments to store your stash ;)

this facebook thing is most likely some guy that went to select and convinced them that twitter was were to be, well most couldn't givea toss about facebook, select have a website, that's were I expect new product releases to be, they could and should have there own forum on select's website, new products, general chat about select should be there.

The Knights ones have been just as useless ... Tahu (who ditched the Knights and became a stupid fool in the process) and Mullen (very inconsistent origin one game wonder ... who might improve in future) are the only decent players that have got one.

They've somehow avoided Kurt Gidley, Cory Paterson, James McManus and Junior Sau for the hopeless likes of:
Clint Newton
Anthony Quinn
Anthony Woolnough
Matt White
Milton Thaiday
Akuila Uate

Woolnough and Thaiday have both retired already, and White and Uate can barely crack first grade!

Your a bit harsh.....;)...but only a little bit considering the following:

I agree Gidley should have got a run maybe in 2002 instead of Clint Newton.

White I reckon will get plenty of game time at the Titans....he was a B Smith sacrifice....

Jnr Sau is from Canberra I think.....maybe should have been 2009 TP

Anthony Quinn played 3 x SOO games 2008 / Premiership in 2007 so he's all right

Mullen could be anything as you say so seeing as Mcmanus and Paterson (jury still out IMO) also debuted in 2007 that rules them out and then no top prospect in 2008.

So it may not be as poor as it seems.

Ross

Yer the ufc does sticker autos they are terrible but then again so was selects last afl series the signatures on most cards are scratched to the sh*thouse really poor you think they would have a better process to protect the cards

2008 was certainly the best year for the Knights potential top prospects with McManus and Paterson the obvious choices. As long as Paterson can get on top of his depression then I reckon he'll be a great player. And McManus should have got the card ahead of Uate last year, he was still young! He's a brilliant player, I hope he can make origin again.

And Sau never played first grade at Canberra, fingers crossed he gets the Top Prospect this year.

But Newton had a good few games for Melbourne before going to England, certainly nothing great (plus the way he left the Knights will leave him offside with most fans). Quinn has achieved a bit, but I can't see him ever making origin again ... he got owned by Folou in game 3 2008.

sorry is this the upcoming select release thread or who is the biggest tool in the Nrl thread???

oh well, maybe not barbie doll accesories then :)

well i guess that's what sports cards are all about, once your on a roll
it's easy to get carried away and right into the game, but once you get a bunch of
cards back into your hands, you get back on track :)

sorry is this the upcoming select release thread or who is the biggest tool in the Nrl thread???

Not quite sure why this was brought up really, i honestly dont see anything wrong with afew members getting abit off topic. At the end of the day select has released more **** that they expect us to buy. Thats about all that can be said
Brplat

Guys,

Select is releasing full details of the new tags in the next five minutes. I suggest you head across to Facebook if you want to be among the first to win some in the give away!

Select Australia | Facebook

---------- Post added 08-02-2010 at 08:06 PM ----------

Back
Top Bottom