Upcoming EPL season...does anyone care anymore? May contain scores / spoilers

So it seems this season hasn't garnered a lot of interest on here. Surely neutrals are enjoying things???
City as much as I hate to say it are a class above. I actually have enjoyed their style this season, just wish it wasn't them playing so well haha. They MAY just do the unthinkable and grab all 4 titles this year although I wouldn't bet on it. Can't see United winning anything, LFC probably the same. Gooners are gonna have to do something magical to get into the 4 come seasons end although we could easily slip away too. I still don't like Maureen, and we have some very expensive paperweights in our squad. I don't mind not winning but I dislike the impulse purchases of 2nd 3rd 4th choice players because we missed the primary targets.
Such is the league I guess.

City are a treat to watch and they have a something special about them, every time they set on to the filed.... they just don't look like losing.

I still don't think they will win the Champions League, but the other 3 are very reachable for them. Oh yeah and as for not being beaten so far this season...... well we play them on Monday morning and I think we could be that team that ends the run.

As for Coutinho, great business on our behalf, big money for that player and he gets to live out his dream to play for Barca. I just hope we spend wisely, I woul;d rather that we let some players from our U23&19 being given a chance as some of them really do look the goods.

Yeah good that the Coutinho deal is done. For Club to move on and for player to be where he wants to be. I think City are bringing CL quality to the league matches week in week out and they are hard not to enjoy watching...even for me! Hopefully your boys do em over!!

Yeah one of , if not the match of the season.
High quality from both sides and of course for the smurfs to get done is a personal bonus.
You could say that LFC shouldn't let a team back in from 4-1 up but this isn't just any team.
Anyone would happily take that from this City squad as you would against Barca. Well fought and well deserved win to the Pool.
Hopefully my lot don't choke on Stoke. Teams in their situation can be very hard to get over even though on face value should be a canter.
More for us to lose than them to win. 3-1 would be the result I am hoping for. Really makes 2-4/5 even harder fought here on. And special mention for one of my fav players Mo Salah, everyone jumping up and down about Harry Kane however Mo is only 2 goals behind in the league on 18 and in a squad with far more scoring players. I think he is still very underrated by most.

Oi how good were the pool yesterday morning?
Come on you LFC boys share your joy. It is deserved! Wouldn't mind a Real v LFC final

Hopefully we beat those gits at the weekend although I am not at all confident haha.
Fair play to them they deserve the title...barf

@shawnkemp40 I was going to post on here the very minute the match ended..... thought the thread was dead so I didn't (and didn't wan't to come across as cocky after beating the blue sh...).

Hope we rip them a new one in the second leg..... oh we have some blue scum to take care of on Saturday night 9.30pm on SBS Merseyside derby.

Would love to face Barca in the final :p

@shawnkemp40 I was going to post on here the very minute the match ended..... thought the thread was dead so I didn't (and didn't wan't to come across as cocky after beating the blue sh...).

Hope we rip them a new one in the second leg..... oh we have some blue scum to take care of on Saturday night 9.30pm on SBS Merseyside derby.

Would love to face Barca in the final :p
Yeah I have started and stopped a few posts for the same reasons. But you've gotta enjoy a win over City purely because they've been outstanding this season and you lot have done them in the league and now Europe.
Knowing they can't do a treble nor will they win the CL is very enjoyable for us on the red side of Manchester. However, facts are they very well could have and those lads will only gain more and more experience and overall they are streets ahead of the rest of us.

Hehe.... not yet City...not yet.
Won't change the outcome in the long run but at least we didn't have to watch them get presented.
Will get up to watch the Pool send them out of the CL this week too.
It's a great week to be a red whether Man Utd or LFC.
Hoping that Spurs can add to the City spoiler.
We weren't great against City, Raheem couldn't hit a barn door on the day and as always Dave saved. Glad Flogba showed up..for once.
Might help sell him!!

Yeah I have started and stopped a few posts for the same reasons. But you've gotta enjoy a win over City purely because they've been outstanding this season and you lot have done them in the league and now Europe.
Knowing they can't do a treble nor will they win the CL is very enjoyable for us on the red side of Manchester. However, facts are they very well could have and those lads will only gain more and more experience and overall they are streets ahead of the rest of us.

Who's the best team in Manchester.....United! :p Well done on winning that game, hopefully they are a bit demoralised after back to back losses and are for the taking, for us on Wednesday morning. Goes to show, Champions League, is a whole different kettle of fish, you can buy the League but CL will catch you out. I'd say they are a level ahead of the league, all you have to do is look at their bench, strength all around. Hopefully one of us can take the title next season.

It has been a tad quiet around these parts, the World Cup should fix that aye ;)...... think we are due for a World Cup thread too lads?

Who's the best team in Manchester.....United! :p Well done on winning that game, hopefully they are a bit demoralised after back to back losses and are for the taking, for us on Wednesday morning. Goes to show, Champions League, is a whole different kettle of fish, you can buy the League but CL will catch you out. I'd say they are a level ahead of the league, all you have to do is look at their bench, strength all around. Hopefully one of us can take the title next season.

It has been a tad quiet around these parts, the World Cup should fix that aye ;)...... think we are due for a World Cup thread too lads?

Definitely. Would be interested in hearing everyone’s thoughts on the Socceroos kit

IMG_7142.jpg

Back
Top Bottom