Upcoming EPL season...does anyone care anymore? May contain scores / spoilers

Optus for free? Fan taaaaaaastic
unnamed (1).gif

But will not subscribe afterwards. 300,000 person take up gone in 18 days...just u wait. Hahaha

What a headache, I had a feeling we would concede once I saw there was 5 mins extra time. Shouldn't have taken off TAA too, I'm impressed by his performance.

Ah well Champion League playoff this Wednesday morning 4.45am @OutlawNinja hopefully we don't bring our defensive woes with us.

Optus has free Premier League until the end of the month for those that don't have it. Not bad I may even watch united play @shawnkemp40 :p

Here's the SBS Premier League live match schedule for the next few weeks, lots of love for LFC, West Ham & Spurs:

Saturday August 19 from 9:00pm (AEST): Swansea City v Manchester United

Saturday August 26 from 11:30pm (AEST): Newcastle United v West Ham United

Saturday September 9 from 9:00pm (AEST): Manchester City v Liverpool

Saturday September 16 from 11:30pm (AEST): Liverpool v Burnley

Saturday September 23 from 9:00pm (AEST): West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur

Saturday September 30 from 9:00pm (AEST): Huddersfield Town v Tottenham Hotspur

I had my eyes closed for every corner, we have not addressed our defensive problems at all in the off season.
Just as well our boys can bang them in at the other end.
Hate to say it but I expect Coutinho to be gone by the end of the week.
Barce come a knocking and the shit hits the fan.
He has gone from being very happy at Liverpool to suddenly having problems with Klopp and an unhappy family. :thumbsdown:
If we do sell him, I sure hope they get a player from Barce in the deal, no other way we can replace him now.

I had my eyes closed for every corner, we have not addressed our defensive problems at all in the off season.
Just as well our boys can bang them in at the other end.
Hate to say it but I expect Coutinho to be gone by the end of the week.
Barce come a knocking and the s*** hits the fan.
He has gone from being very happy at Liverpool to suddenly having problems with Klopp and an unhappy family. :thumbsdown:
If we do sell him, I sure hope they get a player from Barce in the deal, no other way we can replace him now.

I couldn't agree more, either Virgil is coming or Klopp's relying on our current defenders to perform? I hope something is done soon.
I'm not a 100% Barca is in the box seat, keep hearing all types of rumors, I guess all will be resolved by the end of the transfer period. We just need to keep him for this season, this way it gives us a season to find a replacement. I did hear Ivan Rakitic as part of the deal.

Oh my days...Bournemouth robbed by an appalling ref. Lets just keep disregarding the proper amount of added time OR the real situation just play til Man Sh!tty to get the second goal.
Mike Dean - you son, are a fkn pillock.
They deserved a point and have been robbed of it.

So the transfer window ended and arsenal fans might have something to say about how their club did.

Pity Foxtel lost the rights. However It's pretty good how Foxtel included 3 extra sports channels (beIN sports) plus a channel each for United, Chelsea and Liverpool. On top of that there's Tottenham and City programs on the sports channels. To be honest when Foxtel had the rights I didn't watch to many live EPL matches because of the time. I watch the replays next afternoon or evening.
Good old SBS are still treating us to 1 match per week on saturday nights so that's good.
Enjoyed watching United win 4-0 the other week.

United are looking very good. The whole team is playing well. Looking foward to the Champions league. Interested to see how we measure up against the best teams in Europe.
And Zlatan said Mourinho's best season is his second season.
Glad United signed Zlatan on. He's class.

I think it's between United , City and Chelsea.
Tottenham , Arsenal and Liverpool could but I prefer the first 3 I mentioned.

Interested to see how Coutinho plays this season. I hope he plays well and has a good season. Not sure how much Liverpool wanted for him but you can't blame them for not wanting to sell there best player.

Hopefully Leeds and Luton get promoted too.

Huge game tonight, Man City vs Liverpool and its on SBS !
Will be all over this one, hopefully we can put in a great performance and get the result.
City are a quality team and this is as big a test of your team as you can get.
Coutinho not in the starting lineup, can't say as I blame Klopp for that.
Team is firing without him, let him earn his spot !!

Bldy hell. MCFC came in like a wrecking ball and the pool...well, sorry to say were flat out sh!te. Hopefully they get to return the favor at Anfield.. this was a terrible display from LFC though.

Unfortunately the only thing more common in my life than me saying "and one large fries, thanks" is to read "Liverpool have started brightly...and now condede at the other end!" on the BBC website!! :)

A horror day for my boys, although I can understand why Mr Moss showed Sadio Mane a red card. It is a relief that Ederson was not badly injured - he has neither concussion or a fracture according to Pep. It can be a dangerous game at times, which is why the pooncey diving and associated theatrics need to be punished pretty properly by the FA I reckon.

Unfortunately the only thing more common in my life than me saying "and one large fries, thanks" is to read "Liverpool have started brightly...and now condede at the other end!" on the BBC website!! :)

A horror day for my boys, although I can understand why Mr Moss showed Sadio Mane a red card. It is a relief that Ederson was not badly injured - he has neither concussion or a fracture according to Pep. It can be a dangerous game at times, which is why the pooncey diving and associated theatrics need to be punished pretty properly by the FA I reckon.
I agree that the red was warranted. Very dangerous by Mane.
Stoke did well to trip us up too, still 1 point is better than none at the moment.

Bring on Champions league lol

Some potential crackers among them:

Barca V Juve
Roma V Atleti
Celtic V PSG
Dortmund V Tottenham
Leipzig V Monaco

Up until then the game was open, after the red we just collapsed. I guess the red card will cover up for how bad our defense really was.

There's two ways you can look at that tackle, I say Ederson lead with his head and nearly broke Mane's foot :p.

I was happy Ederson didn't have a serious injury.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom