UFC Series 2 box break X 2 (another moment of weakness!!)

Yeah Alves is a great fighter, but I must have had at least ten of his auto's so far!

In hindsight, I wish I HAD sold these last two boxes, just not to anyone on here. :)

I have 3 boxes of Main event on the way, once I bust them, I will just buy singles.

lol my name on msn was 'El Guapo' for about 3 years lol..

Pretty crappy boxes though, I think anyone who has ever opened a box of UFC cards either has a Alves or CB auto..

GL with the main event boxes. I should be busting one tomorrow myself :)

Haha the 1st box I got was a alves and a cb dolloway auto and then my 3rd box was exactly the same! When I opened my 1st box I was stoked with the alves I really liked him until I found out his autos were a dime a dozen!!

Siege I'm guttered for u about the 1 auto, I took your advice about complaining when it happened to me cost me $12 and about 2 months to get a replacement out of topps and it was a CB dolloway auto I was absolutely fuming when it arrived... I had no luck with my round 2 ay..I'm hoping for a decent round 4 lot probably save up for a case and do it that way save money and guaranteed a hit..main event isn't that appealing to me

Unlucky on the last 2 mate. They actually remind me of the first few boxes i broke. Alves, Kampman and CBs for all. But Im sure that Red Wandy is more then enough compensation.

Yeah, the Wand auto more than made up for the lack of good pulls in the last 2 boxes :)

I dont know if I can be bothered sending a heap of stuff to Topps just to get a ****ty Auto??

I might ask for a Main Event auto instead of a Series 2 one, at least I won't have that one?

Yeah, the Wand auto more than made up for the lack of good pulls in the last 2 boxes :)

I dont know if I can be bothered sending a heap of stuff to Topps just to get a ****ty Auto??

I might ask for a Main Event auto instead of a Series 2 one, at least I won't have that one?

good luck with that i highly doubt they will do it, select (NRL) wont even redeem an old card 4 me, topps might be nicer though

Send them a email siege see what there reply is...

Be warned most answers I got from them never actually answered any of
my questions...seemed real computer generated

When the same thing happened to me they wanted me to post out the actual barcode from the box and every single pack wrapper... No way i can be bothered for a auto of Rory Markham or some****.

I have typed a letter in work time, will pack it all up and send it to them.
If for no other reason than to not let them get away with failing to deliver what the boxes gaurantee. If enough people complain, maybe they might start improving their game??? Wishfull thinking!

lol siege cracked got to admit glad i didnt buy one of those boxes i would have been super pissed after the first box with the damaged auto

good luck with it siege. lol if they send you out an thiago . i would seriously piss myself

Well it also would have been nice to have sold them to some random on ebay!

yeh thats probably what i wouldve done after seeing the hits of the case and getting the red wanderlei, couldnt be mush left in the case

I got the replacement auto today from Topps.........

Martin f-ing Kampmann!!!! :swear::fist:

I really didn't need another Kampmann auto!!

He is a good fighter, but I still have a couple of his auto's. It just does not seem like the work required to get the card was warranted in the end.
I think that they do that on purpose though, to discourage people from asking for replacement cards??

They did not even put it in a case or sleeve.
They sent it in a bubble mailer, with the card in a small envelope with some card size bits of cardboard on either side to stop it from bending?
A bit strange.

Back
Top Bottom