Trading cards in Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

nato78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Nathan
Hello

Hopefully this doesnt look too bad, my 1st post been a request.

Im wondering if anyone knows any trading card shops in Brisbane. Looked through the forums and havent found anything, if i missed it i apologize. Also if anyone had a box or even some loose packets.... i just need a fix hehe.

I have been putting my card collection together to sell. I had a lot of cards from 11-12 years ago. Now i try to put it all together and im getting that urge to get some more.

I also see that prices are pretty cheap on ebay. Is there any ebay sellers in Brisbane?

Thanks

Nato

hmmmm.. you can check it out on ebay.com.au you look at the sellers details and it will say where they're from. i'm not from brisbane tho, i'm a sydney boy so sorry, can't help you out with the card shop thing.

(introduce yourself in the new member's intro section!)

I have a shop in Hobby shop in Perth. Our NBA packs start at $2.50 for 04-05 Bazooka - and go upto $9.95 for 05-06 SPx, with many in between. Postage would be $2 for 6 upto packs.

Address: 1974 Logan Road Upper Mt Gravatt, Brisbane, QLD 4122
Brisbane City North
http://tradingcards-brisbanecards.com

I'm not so sure this shop is still there? Can anyone confirm? I live not far away so may check it out myself.

There is one other shop in Brissy in Nundah. Very little NBA though. Mostly Magic type stuff I'm pretty sure. He has the odd pack here and there. I tried to order some boxes through the owner years and years ago when I came back to the hobby but he did nothing so I turned to ebay.

Your best bet is Whodat or A1 on this site I reckon for a box or two. I don't think there's too many sellers from Brissy. You got the odd one or two.

What are you looking to collect? And more interesting, what stuff have you got??? Hopefully you've got some hidden gems to show off mate.

Benny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom