Muzza

Back to Belmore
Real Name
Murray
eBay User
muzz456
COMC User
muzz456
Picked up a box & folder from Diggaz today so thought I'd share.

Blacks - Hunt, Lewis, James, DCE, Cam Smith, Gagai, Lowe, Mannah, Moylan, Inglis, de Belin, Ferguson, Lillyman.
Faces - Klemmer, Gallen, Douglas, Chambers, Uate, Granville, Norman, Inglis, Pearce.
Puzzles - Roberts, Maloney, Koroibete, Taylor, Robson, Thurston, Richards.
Cyber - Holmes
Cyber 3D - Gagai
Club Heroes - RTS, Lolohea, Lovett.
Retirements - Fa'alogo
SAS Black - Chris Lawrence
SAS Gold - Jarrod Croker

Good bang for your buck release, some nice cards in this box but since there's bigger hits to be had outside the standard hits I pulled, I'm looking forward to the Starter Pack / Loose Pack chase.
Not a big fan of the Face cards with the big signature bubble and I hated the Galactic / Cyber rubbish from day 1, but otherwise all very nice in hand.
The SAS Gold & Black remind me a bit of the Fast & Furious cards, not a bad thing though.

Big thanks to Michael for providing the goods, I'll put up some pix tomorrow when I pull a signature from a Starter Pack. :lol:

Pulled the Gold Chris Lawrence, Stagg Retirements & Cronk Cyber from two Starter packs this arvo.
Good fishing, but looks like I wait another day for the Josh Reynolds signature.

16 Traders 001.jpg

I'm doing the Retirements set as usual but trading SAS's for Dogs equivalents and also trading or selling the Cyber "junk".

More packs tomorrow.

16 Traders 001.jpg

Nice busting mate, I went carzy today on starters. 20 packs, And very dissappointing. biggest hit was a Finucane Power Forward. Keep busting and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom