*TRADED* Ashes Mini-Bat Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Ashes Mini-Bat Collection

mate I have some spare player cards (first 32) and a spare strauss bat, stand and card, would swap anything for the marcus north bat/card and the clarke card, let me know.

Dave

mate I have some spare player cards (first 32) and a spare strauss bat, stand and card, would swap anything for the marcus north bat/card and the clarke card, let me know.

Dave

Thanks Dave

I'd prefer a Siddle, Hauritz or Hilfenhaus bat at the moment since I can get Strauss in the blister packs.

If no one wants the Clarke card I'll let you know.

oy Clarke's a gold... I have had that pack. Strauss and and Clarke are worth quite a lot since there are only 4 golds in the set.

r u sure. I got North bat+card, strauss gold and clarke gold in my pack. does it say out of 4 or 32 on the back of it?

hmmm well i guess they are more random than we think. there are lots of different packs just only 8 different ones in a box...

G'day Wheeldude
I am keen to trade for the North Card and bat.
Of the Aussies I have Johnson & bat, Bollinger & bat, Katich & bat, and single cards of McKay, Hughes, hopes , McDonald. Anything of interest there?
let me know
Cheers

G'day Wheeldude
I am keen to trade for the North Card and bat.
Of the Aussies I have Johnson & bat, Bollinger & bat, Katich & bat, and single cards of McKay, Hughes, hopes , McDonald. Anything of interest there?
let me know
Cheers

I'd prefer Siddle, Hauritz or Hilfenhaus bats...sorry...

Since you can only get North in packs I want to trade him for someone else you can just get in packs.

none of those you need Wheeldude - siddle, hauritz, hilfenhaus - in the last two lots. will let you know if I nail them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom