Topps 2000 ACB Gold - LIVE BREAK

Pack 1 - Blues logo, Shane Warne Great Feats and base
Pack 2 - Ponting World Champs, Ponting & Hayden ODI Stars + Base
Pack 3 - nothin special

4 - Steve Waugh ODI Stars, Gilchrist world champs
5 - World Champs Warne, Bevan ODI Stars
6 - nothin special, ODI and world champs G McG

the rest of the break is a non-event for me now........lol, only looking to finish off my set, if there are any cards you are specifically after for this release PM me and I will let u know if it is available.

Well after the second box I am still two cards short of the base set, card numbers 12 and 32...........LMK if anyone has them to offload.

hi mate,

top breaks. Interested in clint perron and the other sig (lmk).

Thanks

Mate, I have caught the cricket bug with this series and intend to keep the sig cards & put them in the album beside the base card of the same player.......opened a third box today and got the Matthew Inness sig (blue)......for some reason i just like this set AND the box price is pretty good at $34.00.

The guy I got the box from today has plenty of stock, can get as many boxes or cases as I would like............thinking of a case later this month just to get the rest of the sigs.........any doubles then would be up for grabs....lol

Finished the base set and got two spare base sets if anyone is interested in a set...........i don't think cricket will replace my NRL but it runs a close second ATM.

Mate, I have caught the cricket bug with this series and intend to keep the sig cards & put them in the album beside the base card of the same player...

I knew you would come around Dave!

Same bloke has plenty of 2002 boxes and cases available too! Just crack one of them for fun as well ;)

I knew you would come around Dave!

Same bloke has plenty of 2002 boxes and cases available too! Just crack one of them for fun as well ;)

Yeh Yeh.......any box break is good fun.......the case will cost me $250 so will be looking forward to late later on in the month............lol

Picked up some interesting information today about the signature cards for this series. I was told by a reliable dealer that Corey Richards (Card no S2) is NOT available as a autographed card because this player refused to sign his cards.

Has anyone else heard this.........................?

cheers

Back
Top Bottom