Top card brands

I think it's too subjective to narrow down! you have to have different brands for budget and designs and whatever specific detail the collector likes -

Hoops set collectors aren't going to likely be into Eminence or Flawless and vice versa.

A lot of brands have changed too since one year the set is popular then Panini totally smashed the retail market with the product the next year and affected the collectability of prior releases (IMO)

UD still makes basketball cards? I like patches and on card autos. Panini has dominated the market. Which three brands are their best?

UD still makes basketball cards? I like patches and on card autos. Panini has dominated the market. Which three brands are their best?
For that criteria it's probably - Flawless, National Treasures, Immaculate Collection and Eminence which are all their top shelf high-end.

Then it takes a step down to Noir & Impeccable and maybe Spectra, although Impeccable has no patches.

If buying singles you can pick and choose what you like, if thinking of buying a box you have to be careful as sticker autos have crept into sets within high end releases and rookie stuff is likely to be non-associated or player worn as opposed to game worn.

Plus Panini's time in numbered...

For that criteria it's probably - Flawless, National Treasures, Immaculate Collection and Eminence which are all their top shelf high-end.

Then it takes a step down to Noir & Impeccable and maybe Spectra, although Impeccable has no patches.

If buying singles you can pick and choose what you like, if thinking of buying a box you have to be careful as sticker autos have crept into sets within high end releases and rookie stuff is likely to be non-associated or player worn as opposed to game worn.

Plus Panini's time in numbered...

I really hope Panini gets some retro love like the 90's era cards got. As many issues as there was, they still made some absolutely beautiful cards. I'm having such a great time going through the whole back catalogue of Panini era stuff and finding stuff I like for great prices imo. Disregarding swatches, patches, autos at the moment due to "not associated with" etc but damn there's some great textures, photography and arty looking cardboard out there.

Back
Top Bottom