Top 10 selling jerseys for 2008- 2009 season

Knicks have a huge market and when there is an obvious lacking of superstar talent on the team the next best jersey worthy of being bought is of a little dude that can jump high.

the major surprise is nate but i was also shocked when i saw Pau's there.

you think TMAC,YAO,NASH would be up there before them.

the major surprise is nate but i was also shocked when i saw Pau's there.

you think TMAC,YAO,NASH would be up there before them.

It's not really reflective of who the most popular players are.

Pau's is up there because he is a relatively new player for the Lakers.

Yao and Mcgrady have been in the Rockets for what, like 6 and 4 seasons respectively now. When T-Mac first got there his jersey was up at the top because all of China bought it, and Yao's is always up there.

So when you think of it, people all already have T-Mac's so why would they go out and buy a second one.

This list means nothing.

If I'm surprised anyone's not on there it is Dwight Howard. Sure he's been in the league enough seasons now but with the Magic having a new jersey design in addition to the fact that he's really only been a HUGE public figure in the NBA the last 2 seasons I'm surprised he's not up there with LBJ, Kobe, Wade and KG.

Awsome point there about Dwight...

Then does that mean that Nates more popular then Dwight :confused::confused:

cant believe nates there.. this guy would have to be the most overated player to put a jersey on!

Geeze you make some stupid comments!! Do you watch/follow any NBA other then Blazers stuff??!?!

Nate, other then is obvious hops, has also got a lot of skill for a smaller player, handles the ball well and can penetrate well for his size, of course he's not going to get the penetration a bigger bloke will get, but to say he's the most over rated player is a joke!!

Geeze you make some stupid comments!! Do you watch/follow any NBA other then Blazers stuff??!?!

Nate, other then is obvious hops, has also got a lot of skill for a smaller player, handles the ball well and can penetrate well for his size, of course he's not going to get the penetration a bigger bloke will get, but to say he's the most over rated player is a joke!!

settle down mate, yeh been following it for about 16 years now since I was 8.. so I would say I know a bit about the game lol.. can say my opinion mate, not asking for someone to reply and agree.. to me he's just another spud webb that I thought was very overated. so whats the problem? what.. are you tracking my comments man?

Yeah, im tracking your comments... Ive got nothing better to do.... :rolleyes:

I just thought it was pretty obsurd to say he was the most overrated player to pull on a jersey, thats a pretty big call.... Considering he can handle the ball a mile better then Spud, thats a bit of a one sided comparison... But hey you get that, I just thought it was funny to see the blazers comment then this.

Back
Top Bottom