Top 10 NBA draft busts in the past 15 years

Good read, thought Darius Miles might be on that list! Man the bobcats must be spewin for overlooking Roy!

Great read! Thanks for starting this thread. It is clear that the pain of drafting a 'dud' is compounded by overlooking players who would become stars. Detroit must be spewing about their decision to draft Darko instead of Wade or Bosh.

Its not the players fault where and when they get drafted, they just play ball. As long as people look at these lists and direct the hate where its needed (hello recruiters) I dont have an issue, but to have people like Darko come out and say to the media I was a mistake is just plain wrong.

Only reason Brown is number 1 on this list is because of Jordan, How is Oden not a bigger bust? Hell at least Brown gets on the court, Also put up some decent numbers at times this year.

I'm glad they didn't put Hasheem Thabeet in there. Hopefully he can become an ok player in a few years, certainly has the height!

How bout that derrick rose fella? what did he do??? but naa seriously. That year was one of the best drafts in a while, probs since the lebron,wade and melo draft in 2008, but does anybody know what the latest news is on OJ Mayo, is he going to get any more gaming time yet?, he was amazing in his rookie year but after that drug suspension i think it was, he hasn't been able to do what he used too.

So far he has shown NOTHING..... so I'm really not expecting much out of him TBH.

Yeah that's true. He only started playing bball when he was 15, so he still has a lot to learn. At least he has the height haha. He's also at the right club, with McHale as coach (plays youngsters a lot), as well as having mentors such as Mutombo, Hakeem, Yao etc. Even if he comes of the bench, he could become a blocking machine :D

Back
Top Bottom