Time for another comp - NBA Trivia

Scores are in! Pretty disappointing that only 4 people tried! lol

I am still not convinced one could know all of these answers WITHOUT google, but I will take your word for it!

ozguy3825 - 3/12

dwades.world - 9/12

sskillswitch - 5/12

shammgod - 9/12

Draw between dwades.world and shammgod!!

Nice work! Will come up with some tie breaker questions soon!

Scores are in! Pretty disappointing that only 4 people tried! lol

I am still not convinced one could know all of these answers WITHOUT google, but I will take your word for it!

ozguy3825 - 3/12

dwades.world - 9/12

sskillswitch - 5/12

shammgod - 9/12

Draw between dwades.world and shammgod!!

Nice work! Will come up with some tie breaker questions soon!

Don't hate because we know more than you do! :D

Find it hard to believe that the Bucks are the least valuable though, they are such a great team with great players and great coaches in a great city!
And what country is Mychal Thompson from? This means Klay could eventually turn out for someone other than Team USA? :D

Give the win to dwades.world mate, I just wanted to test my self-perceived 'superior basketball knowledge' and have some fun :p

Find it hard to believe that the Bucks are the least valuable though, they are such a great team with great players and great coaches in a great city!
And what country is Mychal Thompson from? This means Klay could eventually turn out for someone other than Team USA? :D

Give the win to dwades.world mate, I just wanted to test my self-perceived 'superior basketball knowledge' and have some fun :p

oh cool, shammgod concedes. very nice gesture, man. but ultimately, it'll still be up to drob50.

oh cool, shammgod concedes. very nice gesture, man. but ultimately, it'll still be up to drob50.

You're not getting off that easy! I demand a duel.... To the death!!

Stay tuned! ;)

ummm, i threw 4 questions so i wasnt accused of cheating

But they were 4 of the ones you got right!

i'll bring something heavy...hahahaha...

Sorry for the delay fellas!

Tie breaker questions:

Q1 - Which former NBA player's father committed suicide to get the welfare payments for his family?

Q2 - Who holds the record for highest average steals per game (over 400 games played)?

Q3 - Why was Latrell Sprewell suspended from the Warriors for 1 year?

Q4 - Who won the most scoring titles in the 70s?

Q5 - The current NBA finals format is 2-3-2, but what was the format in 1978?

Best of 5 wins!

Back
Top Bottom