Time for another comp - NBA Trivia

drob50

Magic Johnson and David Robinson ON CARD autos
Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
Rules:

NO CHEATING! This is a game of knowledge, not testing your ability to use Google! If you have no idea, then guess!

PM me your answers, then post in this thread to say you have sent yours through! I will keep the answers to myself until Friday Morning (just before the Spurs/Heat game) then announce the winner:

I am not sure on the prize, but it will be a card of around $10 value, hopefully I can make it some that suits your PC

Question 1: Which team's home venue has the largest capacity? The Pistons

Question 2: Who is the only player to win the finals MVP on the losing team? Jerry West

Question 3: Name a player who has won MVP, Coach of the Year AND Executive of the Year? Larry Bird

Question 4: Who is the only player to score over 20,000 career points without ever averaging over 20pts for a season? Robert Parish

Question 5: Which teams was ranked by Forbes in 2012 as the least valuable? Milwaukee Bucks

Question 6: Who won the regular season MVP in 2007? Dirk Nowitzki

Question 7: How many international players have been selected as the #1 overall pick? 6
Bonus Question: Name them - Mychal Thompson, Hakeem Olajuwon, Michael Olowakandi, Yao Ming, Andrea Bargnani, Andrew Bogut

Question 8: Who was the first African American to coach an NBA team? Bill Russell

Question 9: Who holds the record for the most career free throws made? Karl Malone

Question 10: Who holds the record for the most career turnovers? Karl Malone

Question 11: Who holds the record for the most playoff games played? Robert Horry

Question 12: 3 sets of twins have been drafted in the same year, but which were NOT drafted with successive picks?
Jason and Jarron Collins, Brook and Robin Lopez

Happy Guessing y'all!

Sent!
I'm a basketball nut too so I'm hoping I got at least a respectable score haha :D

As for my PC, I collect this PF who played for Pitt previously, a #45.
Not sure if you've heard of him? ;)

Sent!
I'm a basketball nut too so I'm hoping I got at least a respectable score haha :D

As for my PC, I collect this PF who played for Pitt previously, a #45.
Not sure if you've heard of him? ;)

09-10ExquisiteRC-225.jpg

But you lose points for brown nosing! ;)

Nope... I read it right! For Q3 you had David Stern!

Argh, I think I must have missed out an answer then.
Can you move all the answers down one slot and add in Perkins for #2?
So meaning Thabeet for 3, Stern for 4, all the way down to Duncan, Duncan and Tony and Peter Parker for 10, 11 and 12.
Thanks man, really appreciate it.

Argh, I think I must have missed out an answer then.
Can you move all the answers down one slot and add in Perkins for #2?
So meaning Thabeet for 3, Stern for 4, all the way down to Duncan, Duncan and Tony and Peter Parker for 10, 11 and 12.
Thanks man, really appreciate it.

Ok... that reply just won you back all of the Brownie points you lost earlier! :thumbsup:

I seriously don't know any of the answer but I strongly suspect all the answer are heavily related to the San Antonio team, players and coaches. Right ;)

Back
Top Bottom