graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hey guys - do you often post information in your posts or PM's that is repetitive and you use it often (ie your address, link to your bucket, information that is requested etc etc)

I have added a new post templates feature to the forum, where you can create a template and when replying to a thread or PM, you can select to add the template to your post from a simple drop down list.

To create templates, go to "User Control Panel", then in the menu on the left hand side select "Manage Post Templates".

You will need to create a category first (I created one called General) and then add your template.

Let me know how you go with it !

Cheers
Graham

Exactly! I've created one for my address, bank details, also templates for FAQ items (how do I move threads from in progress to completed) - i'm sure i'll end up adding more and more!

If you have suggestions on how you use this feature, put a post here so others may get ideas from you!

Great idea G!

I'll eventually create one with my address etc, but the first one I have set up is labelled 'chad' with the text "I don't care - the Lakers are the 2009 NBA World Champs!". Will save a ton of time typing the same text over and over...:thumbsup:

but the first one I have set up is labelled 'chad' with the text "I don't care - the Lakers are the 2009 NBA World Champs!". Will save a ton of time typing the same text over and over...:thumbsup:

I'm sure you will get a warning from Chad that inappropriate use of the feature will not be tolerated! ;)

Back
Top Bottom