TheCardFrog's Mailday 18/06/09

TheCardFrog

Non-Sports Cards
Real Name
Justin Gray
eBay User
TheCardFrog
Nothing exciting today but a small auction I won for Ultra-Pro sleeves, 22 packs
for $26.00 plus $10.00 postage works out to be $1.65 a pack so I'm set for
Ultra-Pro sleeves at the moment lol.

packs.jpg

they're sweet but they're the bigger sized ones for thicker cards, i got caught out on these last time....hope they're the ones you're after

These ones are the standard size ones for standard cards, I also have the widescreen and thick incase I need them for something down the track, there packets look a little different to these.

At the moment I have stop collecting for a little bit as I am working on a couple of little projects that I will show the forum when I'm done. (nothing special)

Yes you are right, they can fit larger cards but then you run the risk of nipping a corner when you try to fit the larger card in there, the premium sleeves are made thicker giving the card more protection and less room for thicker cards.

My George Romero card came in a standard sleeve, it looked bent and creased until I took it out of the sleeve as they were not designed for larger cards.

I only buy sleeves to use in mailing cards to others so I dont want to spend top dollars on products that arnt for me as all my cards go straight into One Touch cases.

This has to be the first mailday on the site for card holders!! Love it!

Back
Top Bottom