TheCardFrog's eBay Postage Rant.

TheCardFrog

Non-Sports Cards
Real Name
Justin Gray
eBay User
TheCardFrog
One of my enjoyments in life is to browse eBay looking for cheap deals and Personal Collection finds, but every now and then you come across something you don't want but just have to look at and laugh at what some people are charging for postage.

I'm not sure how much of a say eBay has in setting a price range for postage so other members are not ripped off but I think its time they take a good hard look at them selves and say enough is enough, Why does it only cost me AU$2.05 plus materials to post a single or even 8 cards in toploaders to America (US$1.65) but when they send one here it will cost me US$33.00 (AU41.00).

Yes there are good members that charge exact postage but for these others that think over charging and thinking we will not know because we don't live there is fine in there eyes but really, come on!!!!!

eBay should reject there posting if the postage price is unfair to members, if they don't want to send to Australia that's fine but don't offer worldwide just to turn around and say "oh yeah, that will be $50.00 to post it", I mean come on eBay the guy is already asking for a stupid price on a common card that is valued at $0.50 according to Non-Sport Update, mint or not its cheaper to buy all three series vintage wax packs of the cards for the shipping price he is asking.

That's my little rant, I just hate it and think eBay should be watching a little better.

Feels good to get that off my chest :lol:

Back
Top Bottom